DX » Community » Reviews » PIR Motion Activated 8-LED White Light - Silver (2 x AA)
  • 5 star 8 ( 100% )
  • 4 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byschiang on 06/24/2014

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:The motion light can be set to turn on anytime or only when it is dark. It reacts well to motion and turns on when i am near it. Nice for me that it is battery operated, I have no electric in my attic. This light seems to be of good quality. It lights up a decent amount... Read more

0 0
  • posted bylior656 on 04/17/2014

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:surprisingly good light, has light sensor (so it's only on at night), comes with 2 sided glue, used it for my building's staircase. Cons:the angle of the PIR is not perfect, we placed it up the stairs, when we come down it works perfectly but when we come up i... Read more

0 0
  • posted byQuackingPlums on 04/08/2014

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Only needs two AA batteries - my current units take four AAAs and isn't as bright (SKU: 106495 at time of writing). Very good brightness - possibly attributed to there being eight LEDs vs. six in my current ones. Light sensor seems very effective and more capa... Read more

0 0
  • posted byPugZ78 on 01/23/2014

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:After comparing several of exactly the same lights, this one is the cheapest. Also this one comes with 2 years warrenty, which is not the case with others. The light that it produces is very bright! (comparing with other motion activated led lights that i bought: "31... Read more

0 0
  • posted byFrankNGer on 08/15/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:What should I say, good product for a good price. Working perfectly each night, making really bright light. It reacts well to motion and turns on when i am near it. Also works with rechargeable batteries, for example NiMH cells, but then light is a little bit... Read more

0 0
  • posted bygabriellinton on 04/03/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:This light seems to be of good quality. It lights up a decent amount of area. I use it in my attic. The motion light can be set to turn on anytime or only when it is dark. It reacts well to motion and turns on when i am near it. Nice for me that it is battery op... Read more

0 0
  • posted byecotack on 04/28/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Used two AA primary batteries, so no special power supply needed. Lights up a usable amount in a small shed. Used in a cupboard to light up the small area that the external light does not reach. Would be great for camping, vans, camper vans, sheds, hallways, e... Read more

1 0
  • posted byshankus on 12/15/2011

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:1. Works flawlessly. Stays off during daylight hours and has a voltage boost circuit (finally) because it runs fine on two NiMh cells. 2. Had one for months, and no problems with flickering or dimming. 3. One mounted on the bathroom ceiling is enough for night... Read more

1 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections