DX » Community » Reviews » PIR Motion Activated 8-LED White Light - Silver (2 x AA)
Customer’s impression:
Satisfied good!
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bysmilingfaice on 12/09/2014

I put this Motion activated light in two different wardrobes. It is very useful. Don't need to think about it. It is there and it does what I need: Bring light in the darkness when I need it. Read more

Impression:Satisfied;

0 0 0

• posted byzantonz on 12/01/2014

Применяю в качестве ночника с сенсором. Очень полезная вещь, только не используйте липучки, идущие в комплекте. У меня один из светильников, прикрепленный к гладкому кафелю, упал и разбился. Остальные два я прикрепил на шурупы - и нет проблем. Заказал три штуки себе и два друзьям - все довольны. Read more

Impression:good!;

0 0 0

• posted byschiang on 06/24/2014

The motion light can be set to turn on anytime or only when it is dark. It reacts well to motion and turns on when i am near it. Nice for me that it is battery operated, I have no electric in my attic. This light seems to be of good quality. It lights up a decent amount of area. I use it in my attic.... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bylior656 on 04/17/2014

surprisingly good light, has light sensor (so it's only on at night), comes with 2 sided glue, used it for my building's staircase. the angle of the PIR is not perfect, we placed it up the stairs, when we come down it works perfectly but when we come up it doesn't see us (we placed it high, if we would ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byQuackingPlums on 04/08/2014

Only needs two AA batteries - my current units take four AAAs and isn't as bright (SKU: 106495 at time of writing). Very good brightness - possibly attributed to there being eight LEDs vs. six in my current ones. Light sensor seems very effective and more capable of distinguishing between night and day,... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bydealerbuyer on 02/10/2014

Excellent product and work well. Very bright, I put it in the entry of the house. The winter gets very dark very early. The light works very well and light up just in time to come in to the door. Works with NiMH batteries. Not easy to use at the beginning, take some time to learn how to operate. I was ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byHB0ss on 02/01/2014

TOdo MUY UTIL, ES PERFECTO PARA MI NECESIDAD. barato, facil de usuar, muy sencillo y muy util. recomiendo la compra de este producto. disfrutareis de lo bueno que es, util, sencillo y el manual es suficiente para enseguida ponerlo en funcionamiento Ninguno, de verdad no he encontrado ninguna pega, como ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byPugZ78 on 01/23/2014

After comparing several of exactly the same lights, this one is the cheapest. Also this one comes with 2 years warrenty, which is not the case with others. The light that it produces is very bright! (comparing with other motion activated led lights that i bought: "3156 Motion Activated 6-LED Illumination ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byBrei33 on 01/04/2014

The light is put in the garage/shed for moments I just have to pick a tool or bike and I do not have to turn on the light for that short moment. The sensor of this lamp works perfect, during daytime or when the normal light is on, this lamp does not turn on. Only when twilight starts, the sensor detects ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byskew2010 on 12/01/2013

The price is cheapest I found from various online store, cannot find this in retail in my country though. The motion detection is good and sensitive enought, the response of the lights up is fast. The light sensor is working well too - when there is enough lights, it will not light up even if motion ... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections