Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byavishayco on 01/11/2014

nice cute and the most - very cheap toy!! very very cheap. the children Whole day waiting in anticipation to see what will come out of the egg, we could not wait anymore to see the animal and my Nephew wanted to play with it. there is no really Significant disadvantage. in the end we broke By ourselves the egg even though there was many cracks and we ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bysousabarreto on 09/11/2013

I found a very interesting toy. Bought as a gift for my daughters and they liked it. I'm curious. Was placed in water and the effect is pretty cool. I liked the result, the eggs have hatched and the dinosaurs are already visible. It is very interesting. to entertain children of various ages (the smallest with accompanying adult). I believe it can also ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bymercia2010 on 04/14/2013

Ovo de dinossauro interessante. Ele é do tamanho de um ovo de galinha mesmo, com a mesma cor e textura. Vem com uma capa dura, bem dura, parece gesso. Comprei para o meu sobrinho de 5 anos e ele adorou! Possui manual de instruções em inglês e figuras para melhor entendimento. Veio rachado. Mas não chegou a quebrar. Acho que ... Read more

2 0
  • posted byirekk on 11/01/2012

There is a lot of fun for the Young children up to 10 Years old. They are waiting and observing growing dinosaur, lot of fun for couple of days. That item is very cheap and good quality. Are are not cons, toy is very cheap, children like them, It could be more gadgets like that Remember that egg must be fully immersed in water because else it will not ... Read more

2 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections