Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byxburian on 05/15/2014

Very small and easy to use, can fit every pocket. I think it is also water proof. Good design and well made. It is very hard to break it (I gave it very hard times and it is still in one pice and full functional). The ball chain ring can be a little bit stronger, but I havent problem with it so far. ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byjwm353s on 12/05/2013

Looks fully functional and "feels good". Very nice that it has a flat bottom that lets it sit flat on a surface. The construction is very simple, and the core fits very snug (good) inside the outer cylinder. Good spark. the metal is pretty soft, some sort of copper with plating. Had one cap ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byTXMatt on 11/22/2013

Great seal Flat bottom Easy to adjust flame size with wick Sparks well, lights every time compact size Attachment points: ball chain and plastic lid insert Fuel capacity limited due to diminutive size Thread spacing and depth necessitates a lot of spinning to unscrew lid (though adds to durability) Not ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byyassuda on 06/26/2013

Very beautyful, compact, ready-to-action! Its well build, it has a rubber ring that keeps the lighter wet, i made the test! I think it is a good idea change the "ball chain" to a O-ring or whatever stronger Maybe instead of "ball chain" they could use O-rings, or something stronger ... Read more

0 0 1

• posted byBas2ct on 06/28/2012

Works like any other oil lighter. Every time. Sturdy little thing. Great as a back-up lighter when outdoors. Holds lighter fluid for a really long time because of seals, so is also suitable for bug-out kits or emergency kits. It is a bit small. It is heavy for its size and use, but that makes it sturdy.... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byboomerangfreak on 06/28/2012

-very nice made -holds the fuel VERY GOOD -the o-ring really prevents the fuel of vaporizing -holds a decent amount of fuel -it has really good sparking -there's a lot of wick inside and is easy to get out -the inner was lose with mine and can fall out -the plastic top (black) can come lose very easy ... Read more

0 0 2

• posted byfliedlice on 05/29/2012

Compact, Lights first strike every strike, also waterproof cause of the Rubber O ring seal, this stops Fluid slowly seeping out as-well. Bit heavy, And i droped mine a few times when it was open and the insert separated into 2 parts. Easy fix though. Though this should not be an issue with normal use ... Read more

0 0 1

• posted byJantjebravo1989 on 05/23/2012

-It's small but not to small -It looks good -It works great -It feel 'heavy' and solid -There's a o-ring to prevent lighterfluid getting out the lighter when in your pocket. - flint and wick are replaceable -doesn't shine as on the picture, but actually for me thats a pros - not very pratical. Always ... Read more

0 0 1

• posted byStupendousMan on 01/10/2012

A good design and well made. I prefer this to a zippo. Excellent value. Nice size, I use it as a keychain. Still holds a decent amount of fluid, and keeps it in thanks to tight tolerances and O-ring on cap. Flat bottom, can act as a candle. Slow to open due to threaded cap, probably annoying for smokers ... Read more

0 0 1

• posted bymarciopina on 11/10/2011

- Easy to use. - Totally waterproof. - Small. - It's great for gifts, as gadget. - Sturdy metal. - very good flame. - Small with function for a normal lighter. - survival with a mini like a candle. - Very good flint. Nothing to really complain about. but it takes time to unscrew it in order to light ... Read more

0 0 2

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections