Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byxburian on 05/15/2014

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Very small and easy to use, can fit every pocket. I think it is also water proof. Good design and well made. It is very hard to break it (I gave it very hard times and it is still in one pice and full functional). Cons:The ball chain ring can be a little bit s... Read more

0 0
  • posted byyassuda on 06/26/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Very beautyful, compact, ready-to-action! Its well build, it has a rubber ring that keeps the lighter wet, i made the test! Cons:I think it is a good idea change the "ball chain" to a O-ring or whatever stronger OtherThoughts:Maybe instead of "bal... Read more

1 0
  • posted byBas2ct on 06/28/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Works like any other oil lighter. Every time. Sturdy little thing. Great as a back-up lighter when outdoors. Holds lighter fluid for a really long time because of seals, so is also suitable for bug-out kits or emergency kits. Cons:It is a bit small. It is heav... Read more

0 0
  • posted byboomerangfreak on 06/28/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:-very nice made -holds the fuel VERY GOOD -the o-ring really prevents the fuel of vaporizing -holds a decent amount of fuel -it has really good sparking -there's a lot of wick inside and is easy to get out Cons:-the inner was lose with mine and can fall out -t... Read more

2 0
  • posted byfliedlice on 05/29/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Compact, Lights first strike every strike, also waterproof cause of the Rubber O ring seal, this stops Fluid slowly seeping out as-well. Cons:Bit heavy, And i droped mine a few times when it was open and the insert separated into 2 parts. Easy fix though. Thou... Read more

1 0
  • posted byJantjebravo1989 on 05/23/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:-It's small but not to small -It looks good -It works great -It feel 'heavy' and solid -There's a o-ring to prevent lighterfluid getting out the lighter when in your pocket. - flint and wick are replaceable Cons:-doesn't shine as on the picture, but actually for me thats... Read more

1 0
  • posted byStupendousMan on 01/10/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:A good design and well made. I prefer this to a zippo. Excellent value. Nice size, I use it as a keychain. Still holds a decent amount of fluid, and keeps it in thanks to tight tolerances and O-ring on cap. Flat bottom, can act as a candle. Cons:Slow to open d... Read more

1 0
  • posted bymarciopina on 11/10/2011

Involvement:Novice  (still getting used to it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:- Easy to use. - Totally waterproof. - Small. - It's great for gifts, as gadget. - Sturdy metal. - very good flame. - Small with function for a normal lighter. - survival with a mini like a candle. - Very good flint. Cons:Nothing to really complain about. but... Read more

2 0
  • posted byjb100 on 06/30/2011

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:A well made small kerosene/white spirits powered lighter. The body is solid and well made and the overall design is good. I particularly like the flat bottom, allowing you to use it for a short time as a candle. Cons:Nothing to really complain about, could be a little c... Read more

1 0
  • posted bysnowgrill on 03/23/2011

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:- Sturdy metal (chrome plated copper maybe) - Nice flame - Small for a normal lighter - Easy to fill and carrys more fuel than his midget brother SKU 3734 - Stands on a table like a candle - Good price - Very good flint Cons:- HUGE compared to SKU 3734 much fatt... Read more

1 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections