DX » Community » Reviews » Mini Universal Car Swivel Suction Cup Mount Holder Cell Phone/GPS/MP4 - Black + Grey
  • 5 star 2 ( 29% )
  • 4 star 4 ( 57% )
  • 3 star 1 ( 14% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted by burnmail123 on 01/15/2014

Pros: This is really nice holder with good design and many ways to put in on glass. When it is folded you can easily put in anywhere. I really like the stopping circle, which will fix the holder on its spot. It is made with safety lock so it wont go anywhere. Cons: It's not really stable as other wrote so. I bought several other holder just for... Read more

Impression:;

0 0
  • posted by ealogar on 04/05/2013

Pros: This cheap car holder for telephones is very easy to use. It gives you many possibilities of location and you can turn it in many directions. It's very cheap and you can use it with many different telephones. If you want a better suction you may chose a more expensive one but for occassional uses, this may be your election. Cons: You can... Read more

1 0
  • posted by lucasassis on 02/28/2013

Pros: This holder is very useful. It can hold many different kinds of gadgets, such as phones, gps's, mini tv, etc. It can carry devices as big as a Samsung Galaxy S3. It is very compact, making it easy to be stored in any glove compartment. Also, its price is low. The suction cup is really good, it won't fall from your windshield. The swivel a... Read more

0 0
  • posted by limsheila on 02/27/2013

Pros: I have many car-mounts, all kinds from cheap to the expensive ones, i am quite satisfied with this one. Suctions pretty strong. Very Compact. Can just fold up after use. Cons: I think bracket arm can and will be loose after time. If use iphone camera on the road with this car mount, it tends to vibrate alot. So i don't think is for Heavy... Read more

When using it with iphone 5 Mounted position, slightly touches dashboard Can fold up after use.

4 2
  • posted by luisqsm on 08/09/2012

Pros: Very usefull! Very compact and discrete holder to use in the car, better than the big ones with lots of joints and long support structures. Cons: The swivel joint, that supports and lifts the grey surface where you hold the phone, is not very strong so the weight of the phone can make it loose and tilt down, so it won't maintain the desir... Read more

0 0
  • posted by mtldeex on 06/26/2012

Pros: It is easy to mount and unmount. It holds well on windshield using the embedded mechanical vacuum mechanism -- figure it out from the drawing on the side of the box. The compact shape makes it easy to store even in a small car between uses. A Samsung Galaxy S+ phone is slim enough to maintain a cushion of air between the back of the phone... Read more

0 0
  • posted by tomicapo on 04/26/2012

Pros: Cool gadget. It holds very well to the windshield. Worked OK for my Samsung i5500. Cons: The handles may press the side buttons if not placed correctly. Overtime and when it's hot , it doesn't stand still very well. It bends down a little. OtherThoughts: Simple. Usefull. Nothing else to write. Nothing else to write. Nothing else to write.... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections