DX » Community » Reviews » Mini Universal Car Swivel Suction Cup Mount Holder Cell Phone/GPS/MP4 - Black + Grey
  • 5 star 2 ( 17% )
  • 4 star 9 ( 75% )
  • 3 star 1 ( 8% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byburnmail123 on 01/15/2014

This is really nice holder with good design and many ways to put in on glass. When it is folded you can easily put in anywhere. I really like the stopping circle, which will fix the holder on its spot. It is made with safety lock so it wont go anywhere. It's not really stable as other wrote so. I bought several other holder just for the devices from ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bypleunstevens on 12/17/2013

- Holder can be set in al kind of directions; - Holder is very easy to mount and use; - Fits on different sizes of phones; - One of the cheapest phone holders. Holder is not of very excellent quality: - Doesn't stand still when driving; - Easy to break; - Only mountable to your windscreen. If you want an excellent quality you might consider to buy a ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bymartinillou on 11/20/2013

Es muy pequeño y cabe en cualquier sitio y agarra bien los móviles pequeños. Lo agarra de manera en que si lo pones bien no se cae en todo el trayecto. No aguanta un móvil con mucho peso. Ya que si tienes algo pesado las pestañas no lo aguantan. Se suele utilizar poco, se puede utilizar también para gps que no sean muy ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byerykhenson on 10/15/2013

The phone mount is super easy to use, the spring mechanism made the mount hold my phone tightly with or without the case which was great! The swivel allowed for a very wide range of positions and angles for mounting. Also the compatibility of the mount is great for storage in car compartments. Unfortunately mine broke at the arm hinges after about 2... Read more

0 0
  • posted byvladk2k on 08/31/2013

Extremely small size while packed; Can hold multiple devices (Iphone, Samsung Galaxy Nexus, Allview P5 Alldro; HTC Wildfire); Can also be used for Navigation devices, if they fit; Rubberised back and clamps; Can hold device at any angle The plastic looks rough and brittle; Suction force is not very strong; The ball joint's tightening screws are not ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byflypersbr on 08/13/2013

Recomendo, se o uso não for muito utilizado, apresenta uma trava muito fácil de ser utilizada e é possível colocar o celular em qualquer angulo sem ter que descolar do para-brisa. Tem borrachas para evitar riscos no celular, é compatível com o iphone 5 Apresenta uma mola interna que parece ser frágil e que facilmente ... Read more

Escala Frente Ventosa
    0 0
  • posted byealogar on 04/05/2013

This cheap car holder for telephones is very easy to use. It gives you many possibilities of location and you can turn it in many directions. It's very cheap and you can use it with many different telephones. If you want a better suction you may chose a more expensive one but for occassional uses, this may be your election. You can only put it in the ... Read more

1 0
  • posted bylucasassis on 02/28/2013

This holder is very useful. It can hold many different kinds of gadgets, such as phones, gps's, mini tv, etc. It can carry devices as big as a Samsung Galaxy S3. It is very compact, making it easy to be stored in any glove compartment. Also, its price is low. The suction cup is really good, it won't fall from your windshield. The swivel allows you to ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bylimsheila on 02/27/2013

I have many car-mounts, all kinds from cheap to the expensive ones, i am quite satisfied with this one. Suctions pretty strong. Very Compact. Can just fold up after use. I think bracket arm can and will be loose after time. If use iphone camera on the road with this car mount, it tends to vibrate alot. So i don't think is for Heavy Phones. I feel the ... Read more

When using it with iphone 5 Mounted position, slightly touches dashboard Can fold up after use.
    4 2
  • posted byluisqsm on 08/09/2012

Very usefull! Very compact and discrete holder to use in the car, better than the big ones with lots of joints and long support structures. The swivel joint, that supports and lifts the grey surface where you hold the phone, is not very strong so the weight of the phone can make it loose and tilt down, so it won't maintain the desired position. One ... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections