DX » Community » Reviews » Red Laser Keychain (3xAG13)
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byFilipeGodar on 10/25/2013

It's a very strong laser pointer, made of metal. Good looking. The quality is awesome. It comes with batteries and it comes with a keychain ring wich is very good to attach other gadgets. Easy to replace batteries It's very dificult to remove the front cap to have a dot beam. The battery also runs out ... Read more

0 0 1

• posted bytazeux on 06/14/2013

Well, it's made of metal, it projects a line (screw the cap off and you get a dot instead). It comes with a key ring and small carabiner for attaching it where you want to. Easy to replace batteries, it also ships with batteries so you can use it right out of the box. The front cap is screwed in very ... Read more

0 0 1

• posted byjeroen133cc on 03/01/2013

it feels really heavy and really, really sexy. everyone I knows say WOW to this! it is a amazing product, and it is really fun. the point is very bright by the way why a stripe and not only a dot? now you must screw off the fit will you have a dot. and the keychain is very annoying when you use the laser.... Read more

0 0 1

• posted byjeroen133cc on 04/16/2012

From the outside it looks nice. He feels heavy. sexy to the touch. The point comes out at night very well. the batteries are included. day you see him not so good. batteries are exhausted quickly. I almost lost the cap. I want the point so I put the cap off. I've taken off the necklace because it's annoying ... Read more

1 0 1

• posted byMagickey on 09/03/2011

Work perfect, never had issues with it. It draws a straight line, no breaks. The quality of this laser looks good, made of metal. You can remove the cap, to see original dot. Scratches. It isn't so cheap, but maybe it's hard to make the cap that shows line, also its made from metal. I thought I will ... Read more

0 0 1

• posted byst3ffen on 05/08/2009

It is incredibly well built for a DX Laser, feels really good. Button is much better than the other keychain lasers sold on DX. Projects a straight line or a very bright dot (probably >5mW!) Uses AG13 batteries which are very cheap on DX. They also last for a long time! Keychain clip included :-) ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bybenneh on 04/26/2009

this was fun, i used to take it to work in the shop, and when peopel used to ask me the price of things i would scan them, and then tell them some blatent wrong price. aahh the good old days. now i just take the end of and put it on the end of my green. nothing like a 400ft green line across the sky ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byhimpo on 11/17/2008

Well, it is perfect. Got this as my first laser because it makes a line. BRIGHT! (compared to a 1mW one in a thermal meter I have) Heavy metal chrome, sexy to the touch. Have to remove the cap for the dot to apear, almost lost the cap once. I keep 'scanning' everything I see, and wait for the bleep ;... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byEdog1 on 01/27/2008

good for checking if things are lined up- pictures on wall, etc.. I took the keychain off because it is annoying. Great item. Read more

0 0 0

• posted byYukaza on 01/25/2008

Looks very professional with a shiny metallic finish. Comes with a keychain clip too. Projects a straight line, or a dot. Cheap for what it is. Underpowered ones go for ~$10 in Australia. Have to unscrew the cap to get the red dot. Not too inconvenient though. The dot seems a little bright. I swear I ... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections