DX » Community » Reviews » Red Laser Keychain (3xAG13)
  • 5 star 7 ( 64% )
  • 4 star 4 ( 36% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bytazeux on 06/14/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Well, it's made of metal, it projects a line (screw the cap off and you get a dot instead). It comes with a key ring and small carabiner for attaching it where you want to. Easy to replace batteries, it also ships with batteries so you can use it right out of... Read more

0 0
  • posted byjeroen133cc on 03/01/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:it feels really heavy and really, really sexy. everyone I knows say WOW to this! it is a amazing product, and it is really fun. the point is very bright by the way Cons:why a stripe and not only a dot? now you must screw off the fit will you have a dot. and th... Read more

0 0
  • posted byjeroen133cc on 04/16/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:From the outside it looks nice. He feels heavy. sexy to the touch. The point comes out at night very well. the batteries are included. Cons:day you see him not so good. batteries are exhausted quickly. I almost lost the cap. I want the point so I put the cap off. I've t... Read more

0 1
  • posted byMagickey on 09/03/2011

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Work perfect, never had issues with it. It draws a straight line, no breaks. The quality of this laser looks good, made of metal. You can remove the cap, to see original dot. Cons:Scratches. It isn't so cheap, but maybe it's hard to make the cap that shows line, also its... Read more

0 0
  • posted byhimpo on 11/17/2008

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Well, it is perfect. Got this as my first laser because it makes a line. BRIGHT! (compared to a 1mW one in a thermal meter I have) Heavy metal chrome, sexy to the touch. Cons:Have to remove the cap for the dot to apear, almost lost the cap once. OtherThoughts:I keep 'scan... Read more

0 0
  • posted byEdog1 on 01/27/2008

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:good for checking if things are lined up- pictures on wall, etc.. Cons:I took the keychain off because it is annoying. OtherThoughts: Bottomline:Great item. Read more

0 0
  • posted byYukaza on 01/25/2008

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Looks very professional with a shiny metallic finish. Comes with a keychain clip too. Projects a straight line, or a dot. Cheap for what it is. Underpowered ones go for ~$10 in Australia. Cons:Have to unscrew the cap to get the red dot. Not too inconvenient though. OtherT... Read more

0 0
  • posted byAndroid on 01/07/2008

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Very good output. It is very clear and bright even across the room in full lit conditions. Cons:The keychain thing is a little painful. I plan on doing something about it, but I'm not sure yet. It only outputs in a line without removing the cover. It would have been nice... Read more

0 0
  • posted byflipje on 12/22/2007

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:the build qualaty is very good and it looks kinda nice and you draw a line or a dot ( with the cap of ) so that kinda fun ^^ Cons:none where i could think of ( i bought it with a 50 pack of AG13 batteries ) OtherThoughts: Bottomline:the best red laser i got from DX in t... Read more

0 0
  • posted byJeanx on 12/13/2007

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:less than 1 day Pros:I bought a few laser device on DX. At this price range, this is really impressive. With the cap on, it draws a laser line and with the cap off, it shoot normal laser dot. One more function than I expected. Build quality is really good, especially compares to the... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections