DX » Community » Reviews » High Speed USB 3.0 4-Port PCI-E Express Card (5Gbps)
  • 5 star 6 ( 100% )
  • 4 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bylrms73 on 01/25/2014

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:When it works, it really makes a difference, when comparing to USB 2.0 ports. An external HDD which would only reach ~30MB/s reading on USB 2.0 ports, reached more than 100MB/s when using this card (tested with HDTune 2.55). That was even without using the card molex conn... Read more

2 0
  • posted byxblade2007 on 06/13/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Installs eaasily. Provided drivers work. It is cheap and very useful for the new USB 3.0 ports. I used it in Win7 x64 without any problem. Very good product for the price that comes. extremely fast and good built quality. Plug and play just needing a power sup... Read more

2 0
  • posted byflyingtrapeze on 06/11/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:My desktop has no USB 3.0 so I bought this to give it 4 extra USB 3.0 ports. The speed was good, much faster than USB 2.0 when connecting external hard drives. Cons:The software disc was scratched but software can be downloaded from the website of the manufactur... Read more

2 1
  • posted bycptbubba1 on 04/05/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:As an IT-professional this is my area of expertise and i can tell you that this item is just great. Small, easy to install and usb plugs fits perfect. Love this item as i was short on fast usb-ports at the moment, now my problem has been solved Cons:doesn't re... Read more

0 0
  • posted bynicolasantoci on 02/13/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:It is one of the best products and comes with four ports. It is cheap and very useful for the new USB 3.0 ports that are comming. Cons:When installed was a little twisted with respect to the sheet of my cabinet but do not know why. I did not find it like a sig... Read more

rear view Box, CD and product view. Interior of my pc.
    2 0
  • posted byDavidrm on 09/30/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Installs eaasily. Provided drivers work. Immediately recognized by Windows 7. Best price for 4 ports on Deals Extreme. Cons:I'm not sure under what situation you will get a transfer rate of 5GB/sec. Haven't found anything else negative to say about this item.... Read more

2 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections