DX » Community » Reviews » High Speed USB 3.0 4-Port PCI-E Express Card (5Gbps)
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bylrms73 on 01/25/2014

When it works, it really makes a difference, when comparing to USB 2.0 ports. An external HDD which would only reach ~30MB/s reading on USB 2.0 ports, reached more than 100MB/s when using this card (tested with HDTune 2.55). That was even without using the card molex connector for extra power. Didn't ... Read more

0 0 2

• posted bySilverShadowPT on 01/22/2014

Small and usefull with 4 USB 3.0 Ports, tested speeds were decent. The black PCB actually matches my DFI mainboard so I consider that a plus also (not only it works well but it also looks good while doing it lol). The power molex bugs me, although I understand the necessity of auxiliary power, yet I ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byDanielNL on 01/03/2014

I unpacked the card, placed it inside my PC, connected the 4pin power, turned PC on (W8), attached a 3TB USB3.0 disk and it worked in one go! No need to use the included driver CD, no need to download anything, no need to search forums for answers. Device Manager detected it as a VIA USB3 controller.... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byRonenMe on 12/18/2013

I bought these High Speed USB 3.0 4-Port PCI-E Express Card (5Gbps) and got it 2 days ago. easy to install. use to connect to devices that support usb 3 for high speed up to 5gbps !!! none. It took me 10 minutes to open the computer case and install the card and that's it. Windows 8.1 recognized the ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byskojevac on 10/12/2013

bought this to add more usb ports to my pc and the fact that the card natively supports usb 3 standard was only a plus besides its price. installation was not anything special, cd with the drivers was inside the box and the process was prety much straitforward. here comes the cons part. as i said, it ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byxblade2007 on 06/13/2013

Installs eaasily. Provided drivers work. It is cheap and very useful for the new USB 3.0 ports. I used it in Win7 x64 without any problem. Very good product for the price that comes. extremely fast and good built quality. Plug and play just needing a power supply to it. Uses the old style power plug ... Read more

0 0 2

• posted byflyingtrapeze on 06/11/2013

My desktop has no USB 3.0 so I bought this to give it 4 extra USB 3.0 ports. The speed was good, much faster than USB 2.0 when connecting external hard drives. The software disc was scratched but software can be downloaded from the website of the manufacturer (written on the included documentation). ... Read more

1 0 2

• posted bycptbubba1 on 04/05/2013

As an IT-professional this is my area of expertise and i can tell you that this item is just great. Small, easy to install and usb plugs fits perfect. Love this item as i was short on fast usb-ports at the moment, now my problem has been solved doesn't really get the speed it mentioned but the speed ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bynicolasantoci on 02/13/2013

It is one of the best products and comes with four ports. It is cheap and very useful for the new USB 3.0 ports that are comming. When installed was a little twisted with respect to the sheet of my cabinet but do not know why. I did not find it like a significant problem. Beyond that I have not found ... Read more

rear view Box, CD and product view. Interior of my pc.

0 0 2

• posted byDavidrm on 09/30/2012

Installs eaasily. Provided drivers work. Immediately recognized by Windows 7. Best price for 4 ports on Deals Extreme. I'm not sure under what situation you will get a transfer rate of 5GB/sec. Haven't found anything else negative to say about this item. I tired item 125118 and it just wouldn't install ... Read more

0 0 2

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections