Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byCarlosTaylos on 06/07/2014

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Great build quality. Feels nice in your hand. Has a good adjustable flame on it. Has a good weight to it. Cons:Tank could be a bit bigger but that is not really much of an issue. Delivery time could be quicker, took about 5 weeks to get here but as usual DX always deliv... Read more

0 0
  • posted byrnd3upbrr84cy on 09/11/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:It's very easy in using it! It's nice and practical. It doesn't offer any danger and it's refillable. Buy it without any fear, you'll have your product, just wait for a few days or weeks patienly. Cons:Nothing against it! It has only good qualities. OtherThoughts:This i... Read more

0 1
  • posted byFunkyMonkeez7 on 05/21/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:small, and has a nice red flame torch when the "trigger" is pulled back. The flame is nice and consistent, the build quality is nice and sturdy. Cons:The color of the actual lighter was more of a dark grey instead of the silver chrome on the picture. It has a sm... Read more

0 0
  • posted bydogankemal on 10/20/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:-Size is acceptable. -Good flame -Really resembles a pistol -Easy to refill Cons:-After few weeks, it stopped working. I suspect the mechanism. OtherThoughts:I had another pistol shaped lighter, which also shockes. Using these two together, it is more likely to fool peo... Read more

0 0
  • posted byfolix on 12/28/2010

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:this lighter is very simple to use, you just have to press the "trigger" then a flame will go out of the cannon. Also, this lighter in shape of a rifle, is windproof! that's very usefull when you want to start a good fire or If you want to smoke. Thi... Read more

0 0
  • posted byNorsilic on 03/21/2009

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:- Small - Stormlighter (the flame won't be affected by which direction you're holding it. Great for lighting eg. candles where the wick is inside a small compartment so you don't burn your fingers. - It's a lighter, what more do you want :P Cons:- I don't know... Read more

0 1
  • posted byBlackBullet on 02/14/2009

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:- Very cheap, price wise. People may charge up to ten times the price for this item! - Small. Fits in any pocket very easily. - Cool looking. I love the blue flame. - Rubber grips on pistol. I love the feeling while holding it. Cons:- For me, no cons at all. It is a lig... Read more

1 0
  • posted byGhlargh on 11/21/2008

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:A very solid and well worked design. Nice redish jet flame made by heating small pieces of metal in the jet stream. Cons:The gas tank is extremely small, something like 1cc, it only lasts for 75 seconds. (the reason for the low usefulness rating) instead of usin... Read more

0 0
  • posted byldndon on 11/05/2008

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Brilliant little lighter. Small, light, looks good and cheap! Can't really say anymore than that, very good for the money. Cons:Comes with little to no gas. However I was expecting that, as with all lighters sent through the post they are usually kept to a minim... Read more

0 0
  • posted byjordan0001 on 11/03/2008

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:This is a fun little novelty item. Small enough to take out in your pocket and too small to scare everyone and cause an armed siege (which is a good thing these days!). Cons:None - it is a lighter and it works - anything more than that is a bonus. OtherThoughts:It is de... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections