Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byCarlosTaylos on 06/07/2014

Great build quality. Feels nice in your hand. Has a good adjustable flame on it. Has a good weight to it. Tank could be a bit bigger but that is not really much of an issue. Delivery time could be quicker, took about 5 weeks to get here but as usual DX always deliver eventually. Buy it if you want a gun lighter because at this price you will not get ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byLindsay138 on 12/20/2013

Very nice design. Sustains flame very well. Easy to refill and use. Flame turns hot pink, and I think it's pretty. Really like how you pull back on the back bit (not the gun trigger) to light the flame because Bic lighters make me uncomfortable with my fingers that close to the flame. Didn't come with butane so I had to buy my own but I expected that ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byCalum99 on 10/19/2013

Very well built,looks amazing,flame turns red,can be adjusted so it works as a jet lighter and a normal lighter Small gas tank,took a while to get it working,finish is not what is shown in the pictures The overall finish is slightly different from the pictures,the finish i got still looks as good if not better than the photos,the overall feel and quality ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byrnd3upbrr84cy on 09/11/2013

It's very easy in using it! It's nice and practical. It doesn't offer any danger and it's refillable. Buy it without any fear, you'll have your product, just wait for a few days or weeks patienly. Nothing against it! It has only good qualities. This is my first purchase of many! I have a lot of things to buy on mind. From now and on I am a DX buyer.... Read more

0 1
  • posted byFunkyMonkeez7 on 05/21/2013

small, and has a nice red flame torch when the "trigger" is pulled back. The flame is nice and consistent, the build quality is nice and sturdy. The color of the actual lighter was more of a dark grey instead of the silver chrome on the picture. It has a small tank that doesn't last that long. I love this lighter, it's so cool and will impress ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bydogankemal on 10/20/2012

-Size is acceptable. -Good flame -Really resembles a pistol -Easy to refill -After few weeks, it stopped working. I suspect the mechanism. I had another pistol shaped lighter, which also shockes. Using these two together, it is more likely to fool people into electroshocking themselves. Using it as a gun might result in injuries. Its jet light is able ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byfolix on 12/28/2010

this lighter is very simple to use, you just have to press the "trigger" then a flame will go out of the cannon. Also, this lighter in shape of a rifle, is windproof! that's very usefull when you want to start a good fire or If you want to smoke. This compact and portable lighter is very easy to refill, just connect butane to the hole down ... Read more

0 0
  • Fun
    posted byTalhiri on 04/22/2009

It's tiny and small, fits nicely in your pocket A great gift for friends who love fire Fun to play around with Finding the right size to put fluid back in it is very hard The trigger sometimes sticks It takes a long time to burn off all the fluid inside Cheap price and fun to play with but It's fun to play with and a nice filler gift to give to a friend ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byNorsilic on 03/21/2009

- Small - Stormlighter (the flame won't be affected by which direction you're holding it. Great for lighting eg. candles where the wick is inside a small compartment so you don't burn your fingers. - It's a lighter, what more do you want :P - I don't know if it's normal or not, but mine came without gas. If you're in need of a lighter I urge you to ... Read more

0 1
  • posted byBlackBullet on 02/14/2009

- Very cheap, price wise. People may charge up to ten times the price for this item! - Small. Fits in any pocket very easily. - Cool looking. I love the blue flame. - Rubber grips on pistol. I love the feeling while holding it. - For me, no cons at all. It is a lighter, and it works. This pistol uses the hammer to ignite it. It does not use the trigger,... Read more

1 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections