DX » Community » Reviews » 7" Capacitive Touch Screen Android 2.3 DDR3 512MB ARM Cortex-A8 Tablet PC w/ WiFi/3G/Camera/TF
  • 5 star 1 ( 20% )
  • 4 star 4 ( 80% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byturconhrs on 10/23/2012

Its a very nice tablet but the quality of the case is very poor and the life battery is not that good. The touch screen its very sensive and works well, have a nice number of free apps to download. +Poor quality of the case +Short battery time +This version of android sometimes is very slow and bugged, try to buy the 4.0.3 version or high +No volume ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byfreemail1 on 05/09/2012

1 Hz - fast. Dolphin web browser + flash 11 = Normal destsktop browser. 512 MB of memory - very good. Android 2.3 - very good. Install software on external memory. Skype video works. Video quality - normal. Poor battery - 1.5-2 hours of video, for 2-3 hours Wi-Fi, 4 hours reading a book. The problem with the installation of a mini memory card. If the ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byelcom on 11/23/2011

Screen is very nice and bright. The screen has five point multitouch. Pinch zoom works suprisingly fast on photos and on websites. Very comfortable to hold and very portable due to it's seven inch size. This thing fits in my jeans back pocket. USB OTG works as it should. Flash drives are identified and mounted quickly. Its pretty fast. This is really ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byanakmanok on 11/07/2011

Fast overall speed, esp video play. No lag even playing 1080p 3d movie, sbs setting with size of 17GB. responsive touchscreen No volume physical button, have to set the media volume before start of installed apps. Another way to use headphones or speaker with volume control. On my 2nd day, front plastic panel pop out almost 1mm on lower center and right ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byDrWho198 on 11/03/2011

This is wonderful tablet, it's speed is remarkably fast for a 1.2GHz processor (processor speed not verified yet). Every app/game I tried so far works fluently and the touchscreen is very sensitive. Even viewing youtube from within the browser is fluently. Bright screen and the picture quality is wonderful. I don't think you'll find a better deal for ... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections