DX » Community » Reviews » 300W 12V DC to 220V AC Power Inverter with Connection Kits
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bybanin on 05/18/2013

I have so many good things to say 1 its low cost 2 it dosnt make alot of noise if put it on the carpet 3 it can hold up to 4 bulbs 4 its great for the times you need to charge the leaptop or any oder device 5 its very importent when you get stack on the filed Its a bit small charge The clamas are small ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bysergcara on 09/07/2012

Functionally it works properly. I connected my laptop in the car for very long without troubles. The cables are good quality The blower is too noisy and it is connected permanently, that is not confortable condition inside the car. Despite it works ok, after the first week leds didin t light no longer.... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bybidouille on 01/27/2011

Incredible price ! For the same product, where I live, I have to pay about 4 - 5 x the DX price. Solid (alu. box), compact and pleasant design. Offers two 12 V. connecting possibilities. Not found yet. As I live in Switzerland, I had to buy a 220 V. adaptator plug (Euro/Swiss) in order to be able to ... Read more

0 0 1

• posted bytaduikis on 05/10/2010

-- Very cheap compared to other places/stores; Extremely useful thing while you're camping or so; Includes a clamp-on leads and a cigarette-lighter plug, though I recommend using clamps, because they can provide more current from the battery; Has a +5V power supply in the form of USB connector; Universal ... Read more

0 0 1

• posted bysergiobona on 10/16/2009

This is a very useful equipament, to be used during car travels when you cannot charge batteries at hotels. Capable of supply small gadgets and some more powerfull ones. Very good construction (metal). Used to supply AA and AAA batteries charges and several other cameras chargers with no difficulties.... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byGeoffm on 10/08/2009

300W is enough to tun the laptop and charge it up. We have used it in the campervan for almost a year,and it works well. It has been used on the laptop, battery charger, phone charger and all have worked ok. Has a USB output for MP3 players, etc jack which i haven't used. Fan is a bit noisy if the vehicle ... Read more

1 0 0

• posted bystijnjits on 09/25/2009

This invertor is very small so he can be placed somewhere in the car where he doesn't annoy me, like under the seats. The invertor is equiped with one mains plug wich looks a little strange. It's a sort of universal plug: different kinds of power plugs fit into it. I tested it with Belgian and Dutch ... Read more

0 0 1

• posted bylucon on 05/27/2008

This inverter is a compact item full of grunt. It powers all my appliances in my bedroom. I have a solar trickle charger with a built in controller on my house roof running to a deep gel battery, this then, connects to the 300watt inverter. It runs my TV, alarm clock and other bits and pieces. You could ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byJoes25 on 01/02/2008

This is probably the best thing i have ever bought. drove from england to the south of France. this product allowed me to run my laptop for the whole way. movies, games, work, music, whatever you want. the best deal else where i could find was £25 for a 300w transformer. this one was £15. it ... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections