DX » Community » Reviews » Genuine New Wish 5mW Red Laser Module (5V 2-Pack)
  • 5 star 14 ( 88% )
  • 4 star 1 ( 6% )
  • 3 star 1 ( 6% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byanuragwam on 01/25/2014

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Achieves good brightness when run from 3.7V Li-ion battery. The brass module feels of reasonable quality. Cons:Lead wires could be a bit thicker for better durability. Beam is not perfectly circular, but slightly elongated. OtherThoughts:If you are tired of supplying expe... Read more

0 0
  • posted bylwy on 07/28/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:- Appears to be well built, case is solid and the modules produce a nice sharp beam. - No external regulator required, runs of 3-5V - I've bought four units, all work great and there's no noticeable difference between them in brightness or beam divergence - Se... Read more

0 0
  • posted byandreabu on 11/28/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:- Compact - Well built - Nice lenses - Very cheap - Robust (the mail envelope it came in suffered a lot on the way, but the modules were in perfect condition) Cons:- No technical information available on the site OtherThoughts:My main use is for experimenting wi... Read more

0 0
  • posted by3u01a8a on 06/26/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Strong casing Cables are durable Works great with 5V without heating Good price Cons:Laser spot size is not standart. Some of them are big enough while some of them are unfortunately "small" OtherThoughts:I ordered 7 pack of these lasers seeing the good comments... Read more

0 0
  • posted bymstrrptr on 06/14/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:+The price is super low for this great product x2 +I use mine with 3xAAA Alkaline battery, and it works flawlessly +Much more clean spot than may cheap lasers I have seen +Size is small enough for various purposes Cons:-The wires could be a bit thicker for add... Read more

0 0
  • posted bywiren on 01/23/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:- Two in a pack, which means lower overall cost - Two pack - you would probably use more than one anyway. Wouldn't you? :D - Standard 5V supply voltage means usability bonus and comfort - Rugged, strong casing. Perfect. - Quality beam. Cons:- Only a slight cor... Read more

0 0
  • posted byborenibai on 07/30/2011

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Well-built, regulator included, strong enough to be usable yet safe, as they are not strong enough to cause eye damage. Quite cheap, too, and they come in twos. Cons:None at all. Worked very well for my purposes. OtherThoughts:Used a set to build a Bath interf... Read more

1 0
  • posted byARIZZAN on 03/27/2011

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:THE PRICE! THE QUALITY! THE EASY TO USE AND A THE STRONG RAY !'Bought this to replace my other the useless pointer on my laser. If you use a laser cutter you may have a 'red dot' pointer attached near the lens and pointing down at 90 degrees. As you will have found out by... Read more

0 0
  • posted bydosullivan on 05/28/2010

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Solid well built module Good value Excellent voltage stability - steady light output from 2.2v to 6v (didn't try higher voltages) Starts to lase at around 2v. Good beam symmetry Sealed unit. No light bleeding from rear of module. Cons:Case is not isolated (conne... Read more

1 0
  • posted byMizcak on 01/05/2010

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:-There's a 2-pack! -They run from 5V (internal regulator) -Sealed back (where the cables emerge) -Nice and strong 5mW modules, not like the otherwise round 1mW available. Cons:-Non adjustable focus -Bit of diffraction -Beam's bit off center (easily adjusted by... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections