DX » Community » Reviews » Genuine New Wish 5mW Red Laser Module (5V 2-Pack)
  • 5 star 14 ( 88% )
  • 4 star 1 ( 6% )
  • 3 star 1 ( 6% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byanuragwam on 01/25/2014

Achieves good brightness when run from 3.7V Li-ion battery. The brass module feels of reasonable quality. Lead wires could be a bit thicker for better durability. Beam is not perfectly circular, but slightly elongated. If you are tired of supplying expensive button cells to your pen type lasers, then try these modules. You can hook them up to 2 alkaline/... Read more

0 0
  • posted bylwy on 07/28/2013

- Appears to be well built, case is solid and the modules produce a nice sharp beam. - No external regulator required, runs of 3-5V - I've bought four units, all work great and there's no noticeable difference between them in brightness or beam divergence - Sealed unit, no dust will get in - None that I can think of - The wires could be a little sturdier,... Read more

0 0
  • posted byandreabu on 11/28/2012

- Compact - Well built - Nice lenses - Very cheap - Robust (the mail envelope it came in suffered a lot on the way, but the modules were in perfect condition) - No technical information available on the site My main use is for experimenting with a coherent light source. Will try to make a "Michelson Interferometer" with one of them. (They ... Read more

0 0
  • posted by3u01a8a on 06/26/2012

Strong casing Cables are durable Works great with 5V without heating Good price Laser spot size is not standart. Some of them are big enough while some of them are unfortunately "small" I ordered 7 pack of these lasers seeing the good comments. But unfortunately some of them have "small" laser spot that made me really sad:( They ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bymstrrptr on 06/14/2012

+The price is super low for this great product x2 +I use mine with 3xAAA Alkaline battery, and it works flawlessly +Much more clean spot than may cheap lasers I have seen +Size is small enough for various purposes -The wires could be a bit thicker for added ruggedness (though if installed inside casing or something, that shouldn't be a problem if care ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bywiren on 01/23/2012

- Two in a pack, which means lower overall cost - Two pack - you would probably use more than one anyway. Wouldn't you? :D - Standard 5V supply voltage means usability bonus and comfort - Rugged, strong casing. Perfect. - Quality beam. - Only a slight corona around at low distance.. which is not a con for a normal use. - A little diffraction Excelent ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byborenibai on 07/30/2011

Well-built, regulator included, strong enough to be usable yet safe, as they are not strong enough to cause eye damage. Quite cheap, too, and they come in twos. None at all. Worked very well for my purposes. Used a set to build a Bath interferometer for telescope optics testing and a DIY collimator (needed to find a use for the other one). Beam creates ... Read more

1 0
  • posted byARIZZAN on 03/27/2011

THE PRICE! THE QUALITY! THE EASY TO USE AND A THE STRONG RAY !'Bought this to replace my other the useless pointer on my laser. If you use a laser cutter you may have a 'red dot' pointer attached near the lens and pointing down at 90 degrees. As you will have found out by now, any adjustment of the laser focus means the red dot is no longer correct.... Read more

0 0
  • posted bydosullivan on 05/28/2010

Solid well built module Good value Excellent voltage stability - steady light output from 2.2v to 6v (didn't try higher voltages) Starts to lase at around 2v. Good beam symmetry Sealed unit. No light bleeding from rear of module. Case is not isolated (connected to + supply) Larger size than other similar modules, for instance SKU13378. If you don't ... Read more

1 0
  • posted byMizcak on 01/05/2010

-There's a 2-pack! -They run from 5V (internal regulator) -Sealed back (where the cables emerge) -Nice and strong 5mW modules, not like the otherwise round 1mW available. -Non adjustable focus -Bit of diffraction -Beam's bit off center (easily adjusted by moving the casing thouh) This is the best DX lasermodules I've bought. The fact that they run from ... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections