Achieves good brightness when run from 3.7V Li-ion battery. The brass module feels of reasonable quality. Lead wires could be a bit thicker for better durability.
Beam is not perfectly circular, but slightly elongated. If you are tired of supplying expensive button cells to your pen type lasers, then try these modules. You can hook them up to 2 alkaline/... Read more
- Appears to be well built, case is solid and the modules produce a nice sharp beam.
- No external regulator required, runs of 3-5V
- I've bought four units, all work great and there's no noticeable difference between them in brightness or beam divergence
- Sealed unit, no dust will get in - None that I can think of - The wires could be a little sturdier,... Read more
- Well built
- Nice lenses
- Very cheap
- Robust (the mail envelope it came in suffered a lot on the way, but the modules were in perfect condition) - No technical information available on the site My main use is for experimenting with a coherent light source. Will try to make a "Michelson Interferometer" with one of them. (They ... Read more
Cables are durable
Works great with 5V without heating
Good price Laser spot size is not standart. Some of them are big enough while some of them are unfortunately "small" I ordered 7 pack of these lasers seeing the good comments. But unfortunately some of them have "small" laser spot that made me really sad:( They ... Read more
+The price is super low for this great product x2
+I use mine with 3xAAA Alkaline battery, and it works flawlessly
+Much more clean spot than may cheap lasers I have seen +Size is small enough for various purposes -The wires could be a bit thicker for added ruggedness (though if installed inside casing or something, that shouldn't be a problem if care ... Read more
- Two in a pack, which means lower overall cost
- Two pack - you would probably use more than one anyway. Wouldn't you? :D
- Standard 5V supply voltage means usability bonus and comfort
- Rugged, strong casing. Perfect.
- Quality beam. - Only a slight corona around at low distance.. which is not a con for a normal use.
- A little diffraction Excelent ... Read more
Well-built, regulator included, strong enough to be usable yet safe, as they are not strong enough to cause eye damage. Quite cheap, too, and they come in twos. None at all. Worked very well for my purposes. Used a set to build a Bath interferometer for telescope optics testing and a DIY collimator (needed to find a use for the other one). Beam creates ... Read more
THE PRICE! THE QUALITY! THE EASY TO USE AND A THE STRONG RAY !'Bought this to replace my other the useless pointer on my laser. If you use a laser cutter you may have a 'red dot' pointer attached near the lens and pointing down at 90 degrees. As you will have found out by now, any adjustment of the laser focus means the red dot is no longer correct.... Read more
Solid well built module
Excellent voltage stability - steady light output from 2.2v to 6v (didn't try higher voltages)
Starts to lase at around 2v.
Good beam symmetry
No light bleeding from rear of module. Case is not isolated (connected to + supply)
Larger size than other similar modules, for instance SKU13378. If you don't ... Read more
-There's a 2-pack!
-They run from 5V (internal regulator)
-Sealed back (where the cables emerge)
-Nice and strong 5mW modules, not like the otherwise round 1mW available. -Non adjustable focus
-Bit of diffraction
-Beam's bit off center (easily adjusted by moving the casing thouh) This is the best DX lasermodules I've bought. The fact that they run from ... Read more
Note:Stock and Availability shown on this site is for your reference only. While
we strive to provide the most accurate and timely stock and availability information,
availability information may become out of date and may change between the time
you added an item to cart and the time your order is received.
Quantities on clearance items are limited. Prices are current at time of posting. DX Reserves the right to change prices at any time without notice.