Nice bright dot, quite well made, sturdy lens etc, definitely more than 5mw, nice clean green colour. Average soldering on the leads that come with it came threads came loose at bottom where diode screws in, had to put some thread locker on it, not sure what thread the top screw is so I can make a proper mount for it Fumble fingers dropped it twice ... Read more
+ Well its works, not without its flaw.
+ Managed to squeeze it into my laser pointer body after doing some modification to the body. - At that price, I was expecting something way much better.
- Beam was not focus. At 50 meter, it looks like a soccer ball size spot. At 100 meter, it doubled in size again.
- Wires came loose. Had to resolder some point ... Read more
Great little 532nM 5mW U.S.A legal. Genuine new wish laser module. Beam is very bright. One of the brightest 5mW 532nm laser beams I have seen. Good quality, driver board with nice clean solder joints. It has a adjustable pot and removable culminating lens for cleaning. None. I have this module mounted in a coper tube used for a host. I have had it ... Read more
- Seems well built, and very bright for is stated 5mw output, which suggests it may be doing even more.
- Small, and I mean quite small. it is a lot smaller than I had expected it to be.
- No power fluctuations.
- Adjustable focus.
- Reasonable price. - Could be a little cheaper.
- Was backordered for quite some time.
- Easy to kill the diode if you ... Read more
- Amazing value
- They're green! That's a pro in itself
- For the most part, powerful for a 5mw-rated module -Build quality is only ok; they look a bit rough-and-ready when received, but who cares at this price level
-Power output seems to be a bit hit-and-miss; some modules are brighter than others. This can be fixed by adjust the pot, though I bought ... Read more
Great laser! I love green lasers hehehe. Power output is really 5mW and it looks very nice. Great for DIY. This a genuine NewWish laser. None. Great laser for DIY. Its very cheap and works very well. If you want a low power green laser diode, this is the one to get! Read more
Excellent laser for the price, I'd guess about 5-10mw in output. Comparable to about 1/4 of my DX 50mw. Don't try and mess with the POT. It's rated for 5V and I only have a 4V supply, so I maxed the pot and blew it under 1 second. It worked fine with 3V, so stick to <5V and don't mod it. Would have loved to see the beam at night, but I blew it rather ... Read more
Very nice laser module for the price. Just apply 3VDC and away you go. I was able to get about 12mW-15mW of power out of it. Yes, unit has a IR filter. None Yet!! A more powerful laser module in this style would be nice. I recommend using 2 AAA or 2 AA batteries to power unit. Do Not exceed 3 VDC input. A nice start for those looking for a well priced ... Read more
Note:Stock and Availability shown on this site is for your reference only. While
we strive to provide the most accurate and timely stock and availability information,
availability information may become out of date and may change between the time
you added an item to cart and the time your order is received.
Quantities on clearance items are limited. Prices are current at time of posting. DX Reserves the right to change prices at any time without notice.