DX » Community » Reviews » Geniune New Wish 5mW Green Laser Module (5V)
  • 5 star 4 ( 57% )
  • 4 star 3 ( 43% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bylonixlon on 06/21/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Nice bright dot, quite well made, sturdy lens etc, definitely more than 5mw, nice clean green colour. Cons:Average soldering on the leads that come with it came threads came loose at bottom where diode screws in, had to put some thread locker on it, not sure wha... Read more

0 0
  • posted byDellSuperman on 01/10/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:+ Well its works, not without its flaw. + Managed to squeeze it into my laser pointer body after doing some modification to the body. Cons:- At that price, I was expecting something way much better. - Beam was not focus. At 50 meter, it looks like a soccer ball... Read more

0 0
  • posted byThings on 04/14/2009

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:- Seems well built, and very bright for is stated 5mw output, which suggests it may be doing even more. - Small, and I mean quite small. it is a lot smaller than I had expected it to be. - No power fluctuations. - Adjustable focus. - Reasonable price. Cons:- C... Read more

0 0
  • posted byD_Thrasher on 03/11/2008

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:less than 1 day Pros:- Amazing value - They're green! That's a pro in itself - For the most part, powerful for a 5mw-rated module Cons:-Build quality is only ok; they look a bit rough-and-ready when received, but who cares at this price level -Power output seems to be a bit hit-and-... Read more

0 0
  • posted bybernardo on 01/05/2008

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Great laser! I love green lasers hehehe. Power output is really 5mW and it looks very nice. Great for DIY. This a genuine NewWish laser. Cons:None. OtherThoughts:Great laser for DIY. Its very cheap and works very well. Bottomline:If you want a low power green... Read more

0 1
  • posted bypsylockeza on 12/21/2007

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:less than 1 day Pros:Excellent laser for the price, I'd guess about 5-10mw in output. Comparable to about 1/4 of my DX 50mw. Cons:Don't try and mess with the POT. It's rated for 5V and I only have a 4V supply, so I maxed the pot and blew it under 1 second. It worked fine with 3V, so... Read more

0 0
  • posted bylanclan on 12/13/2007

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:less than 1 day Pros:Very nice laser module for the price. Just apply 3VDC and away you go. I was able to get about 12mW-15mW of power out of it. Yes, unit has a IR filter. Cons:None Yet!! OtherThoughts:A more powerful laser module in this style would be nice. I recommend using 2 AA... Read more

2 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections