DX » Community » Reviews » USB Male to Micro USB Male Charging/Data Cable - White (118CM-Length)
  • 5 star 4 ( 80% )
  • 4 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 1 ( 20% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bylezhlee on 06/07/2013

White USB 2.0 data and charging cable for micro-USB compatible devices: most Android smartphones, Blackberries, etc. Connectors are fused and durable. They are thick enough to be pulled out with fingers easily, but not too think as to get in the way of some of the smaller connector areas in some models of phones. This cable just plain works and works ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byidreamussr on 05/22/2013

I ordered a lot of different cables . and only these are still working. Very well built, nice length , works flawlessly for data transfer and phone charging. Both connectors fit nicely, not too loose or too tight. I didn't find any cons by now. It's a regular cable, so if it works at the first time you plug in something, so that's its good first of ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bymaupal on 04/05/2013

Good price. Good appearance (a little cheapy, but still ok). It would appear better if it had some hard plast ends (like originals htc or apple) Not reliable. Internal connection broke after few weeks of light use. I don't wrap or roll it. It was always connected to my charger on the wall. Now it will charge my tablet only if I twist it a little. But ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bytarekToVerso on 01/15/2013

the charging/data cable is a very well made product. sturdy, made with a very good quality plastic. Even if it was just a wire cable, it was packaged in a bubble envelope. The shipping took longer than what I expected, due to delay in shipping. I received it 45 days after ordering. DX-Extreme offers nonetheless a very good support. They were very responsive ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byhelgewl on 12/17/2012

Very cheap! Build quality is actually quite good! It's long! After 5 months of heavy usage, I can confidently say that these cables are just a durable as genuine HTC cables. If you want two cables in a dual-port charger, the USB connectors are a bit too thick to fit nicely side-by-side, but you can just force them in anyway, and it will work fine. Free ... Read more

1 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections