DX » Community » Reviews » USB Male to Micro USB Male Charging/Data Cable - Black (100CM-Length)
Customer’s impression:
good Very good Quality Buena Calidad Worth it
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byenkrypter on 02/12/2015

Pros:good rubber and flexibily, been using in the car for months and months cons: none yet

Impression:charges fast,data transfer is fast;

0 1 0

• posted byfionoob on 12/17/2014

Cabo muito bom para carregar e para transferir dados... meu telefone consome bastante quando esta carregando (algo em torno de 1A) e com este cabo funcionou perfeito. Very good cable to charge and to transfer data ... my phone consumes enough when this downloading (something like 1A) and with... Read more

Impression:Very good,Cabo muito bom;

0 1 0

• posted bysuspect008 on 10/21/2014

Theres nothing much to say to cons. but for pro side, it seems durable, covering rubber gives you a hard feeling, does what it claims exactly. well worth the price if you need a good extra pair of charging cables.

Impression:good,Quality,Worth it;

0 1 0

• posted bynbarc on 08/23/2014

buen cable, funcionando con un LG G2 mini hace un dia. Pros: El cable parece solido y cumple bien sus funciones. Cons: La carga es un poco lenta. good cable, running a mini G2 LG a day ago. Pros: The cable seems solid and fulfills its tasks. Cons: The charge is a bit slow.

Impression:good;

0 0 0

• posted byazmanovski on 08/13/2014

Pros: Works same as original HTC mini USB cable. Cons: None that I can see. Bottomline: This cable looks exactly like the original HTC cable that comes with most HTC phones. I compared it to the cable that came with my HTC Dream (G1) and it works the same but for a fraction of the price. I has 11... Read more

Impression:Just like the original HTC Mini USB cable.;

0 1 0

• posted byBraidais on 08/10/2014

Pros: Cable de muy buena calidad a muy buen precio, acabados perfectos. Comprado para llevar en la guantera del coche, resiste bien las altas temperaturas de verano. Se enrolla facilmente. Producto altamente recomendable. Cons: me encantaria que existiera en varios colores, compraria sin duda un... Read more

Impression:Buena Calidad;

0 0 0

• posted bynakonoro on 07/29/2014

Pros: Overall build quality is quite good. Cons: Charging current thru this cable is much less than thru some branded cable. In my case charging of 2000mAh battery with this cable takes 4.5 times more time. And starting from 4% of battery level it can not charge my mobile at all. I will use it as... Read more

Impression:Quite satisfied;

0 0 0

• posted bylogicalnonsense on 07/26/2014

Pros: cheap, thick, long wire, fast data cable Cons: Not recommended for charging as this will not work with some phones, I've been using mine for data transferring for about two months now and it's still working. it will last long depends on how you use it

Impression:Quality usb cable at an affordable price;

0 0 0

• posted bykarizmo on 07/06/2014

Excellent cables to be used for all types of changers, whether the car or at home. I prefer to buy charges without cables, and purchase cables separately, this way, if the cable is damages, it can simply be replaced, and you do not lose the charger. Another advantage, is that I can have multiple... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bybacshit on 05/27/2014

The cable is very good and has solid built quality, cord is thick enough, not thin so it will not break easily. Length is pretty nice too, you dont have to be limited when using the phone while plugged in. Other pros: functionality and reliability. The micro USB connector is too long so it will a... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections