DX » Community » Reviews » USB Male to Micro USB Male Charging/Data Cable - Black (100CM-Length)
  • 5 star 33 ( 75% )
  • 4 star 7 ( 16% )
  • 3 star 1 ( 2% )
  • 2 star 3 ( 7% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bykarizmo on 07/06/2014

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Excellent cables to be used for all types of changers, whether the car or at home. I prefer to buy charges without cables, and purchase cables separately, this way, if the cable is damages, it can simply be replaced, and you do not lose the charger. Another advantage, i... Read more

0 0
  • posted bybacshit on 05/27/2014

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:The cable is very good and has solid built quality, cord is thick enough, not thin so it will not break easily. Length is pretty nice too, you dont have to be limited when using the phone while plugged in. Other pros: functionality and reliability. Cons:The micr... Read more

0 0
  • posted byjopofa on 05/10/2014

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:It seems to be a good quality item. For data transfer it's fine. Cons:Entirely unusable for charging purpose, charging is very slow, almost non-existent. With factory cable the charging current is around 6-700mA, but the topmost value I saw with this aftermarket cable ~... Read more

3 2
  • posted byksborg on 05/06/2014

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:None, I had three, none of them charged my phone Cons:Does not charge, total waste of money OtherThoughts:When I connected my phone with the first cable, I thought everything was fine. It went to a 100%, but when I woke up it was back to 71% and my battery discharged ve... Read more

1 0
  • posted bysantyrg on 04/03/2014

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:It's a cheap cable, I thought any USB cable would fit my expectations Cons:- I coudn't get my RaspberryPi working with this cable, with any other cable I had at home I did (See the video https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ms586fPPrCQ) - I also tried to charge my... Read more

1 0
  • Meh
    posted byelan11 on 04/03/2014

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:- It has a decent length - micro-USB fits well in my Nexus4 Cons:- does not carry a charge very well, it operated way worse than even the crappy cables I already had but was hoping to replace with this longer one. Note that this was all with the same charger/port output... Read more

1 0
  • posted bydamswer on 03/20/2014

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:It's a nice long and cheap cable and it charges the telephone. It was also quickly delivered after ordering. The cable itself is more flexable than the cable delivered with the samsung S4. Cons:It doesn't connect my galaxy s4 as a data cable. It only charges. The connec... Read more

0 0
  • posted bygregersn on 03/16/2014

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Seems like great build quality, nice length Cons:The do not charge. The description says they should be able to charge a phone, but they don't. I've tried several of the ten I bought, but no luck. OtherThoughts:I would expect any micro usb-cable to work with cha... Read more

0 0
  • posted byniccolass on 01/17/2014

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Very useful micro USB cable, about 120 cm in length so it can be used to connect two devices those are not so close. Works great for both battery charging devices, and data exchange. Connectors are high quality. Cons:Micro USB connector is little longer than u... Read more

Micro USB cable in his package
    0 0
  • posted bySachalechat on 01/05/2014

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:After buying several other USB-Micro USB cables (other item #) on this site, all not very reliable , this item is at last very good. The cable size is big and seems reliable, the use for both charging and exchanging data is very effective, the data rate is as... Read more

1 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections