Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bySuse74 on 12/11/2013

I bought this device for the DVR With instruments like the idea and material. The device has been tested to freezing weather (-23), velcro holding the glass well, after heating the passenger compartment, velcro fell to the floor of the car. Very pleased with the quality despite the low price. Good product at an attractive price ! Deficiencies in this ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byyongchen519 on 10/22/2013

well built. Easy to use. No manual needed. Set up in no time. Shipping took 2 weeks, which is pretty quick. I use this as a replacement part for my car DVR I want to install CVR as high as possible, but the arm of the holder is a bit long, so I replaced it with the part from my broken holder to make it compact. My old holder broke after about 2 years.... Read more

0 0
  • posted bynapoli1926 on 06/14/2013

The suction cup is strong. Very easy installation. The camera does not move. It can rotate in all directions you want. The price is low, At this price you can not find anything better. This is a very good camera support. after a month I have not had any problems with this car swivel mount for any type of camera. The plastic's quality is not 'the top'... Read more

0 0
  • posted bystinguy30 on 02/07/2013

Lo he probado en el coche y funciona perfectamente. La ventosa funciona de maravilla, y la rosca que trae el dispositivo es universal así que funciona con cualquier cámara de fotos del mercado. Tiene una estabilidad excelente y varias posiciones y ajustes para la cámara. Nada que objetar, el producto es muy bueno. Es un producto excelente,... Read more

0 0
  • posted byfoma56 on 01/27/2013

I use it with my auto registrator CarCam. Before i use car mount with spherical element. Usually i mount\dismount auto registrator each time, when drive. Spherical element broken. But in this mount nothing to broken. It's simple and reliable. I think it's good item. I use it in my car +30 -20 degree. One more good feature, if you one time setup position,... Read more

0 0
  • posted bydarklinger on 01/26/2013

Great product, I bought this to replace the holder on my driving cam which was getting wobbly. This holder is very stable, the camera doesnt move even on bumpy rides, and it allows for optimal placement so you can position your camera just the way you want it. Havent found any so far, I just hope it will last and won't wear out too quick. Would have ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bydebubudeh on 12/19/2012

Mounts a camera to your windshield. My camera hasn't fallen off yet. Had to remove the little washer on the end so that there would be enough thread to hold my camera on. The threading is too short. Doesn't stick well in cold weather. Once I removed the washer I could mount my camera and take some nice videos from my car. I wish the washer could have ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byTelefun on 09/20/2012

Nice and inexpensive, holds firmly. I used it to hold my dashboard cam. The item was really good for the price and I was really satisfied with it, until one day.. (see below) ..one day I left my car in the sun. It was a hot day, about 40C or so. When I came back in the evening, I found that the plastic cup of the holder was badly bent because of the ... Read more

3 1

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections