Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bygeobservatorio on 03/21/2014

Great to charge laptop and cell phones, but you can turn on fans, refrigerators, soundbox to a guitar or microphone. I have a Volks Van and use to play whit my band. But you can leave the van turn on. The baterry gone's fast Easy to demage because the car shakes. The material is fragelly. sometimes it'... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byamaryeh on 09/09/2013

Solid construction, does what it is supposed to (supply 220V AC from 12V DC input). USB 5V DC output a plus. After a few weeks of use, there was a pop and a flash, and the power LED no longer worked. However (perhaps out of luck) the inverter continued to supply 220V power. Bought it for a Camper trip ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byalexroma on 02/28/2013

The device is compact, there is a cooling fan, which is undoubtedly a plus. Verified to work - it works. Universal socket - for the euro adapter is not needed. As far as the device reliably - time will tell. So far everything is working. No cons. Although wire connection could be longer. ------------... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bytrhenr on 02/25/2013

Size is quite small. But it didn't last long enough to find out more pros. It broke after two minutes of idle time. I opened the box, and it seems that the circuit is not shielded with any replacable fuses. I connected it to a 12V agm battery in my mountain cabin. The green power leds were lit. I left ... Read more

0 0 1

• posted byklaus13 on 08/20/2011

Great product, very good build quality, you can use to carry many electronics such as mobile phone, notebook, digital camera and any electronic product that consumes up to 150W of power. I use the product to more than one year, and found nothing that I dislike. It's great for traveling, and need to use ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byLarsNorw on 07/28/2010

Great product at a low price. Very well built, it looks neat and feels neat. It has a proper aluminium casing of high quality. Mounting lips could have been present in order to install it permanently. Beware: There is a fan present in the back. So you need to install it somewhere the noise is not bothering ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bysmit29rus on 12/16/2009

Ordered this converter to Russia. Has come without damages. Problems with customs was not. This device perfectly approaches for pulse devices. Works regularly. I charge from it mobile phones and the laptop. Also there is port USB 5V for a food of various devices. Problems with the device was not. All ... Read more

0 0 1

• posted bywolfshark on 10/21/2008

+ It is nice and solid + It can be plugged in the car's lighter + Very powerful for that price + USB connector - you can charge your mp3 player, cell phone etc. + Doesn't get hot - that's very good No cons - great product US buyers - be careful this is 220V device - don't confuse by the US style plug ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bywolfshark on 10/09/2008

+ Small enough + Has a fan to cool it down + Plug it directly in the car lighter + Good build quality + USB + Powerful + For european plugs. Look closely in the pictures - you will see the two holes for european style plugs no cons so far Tested it out and i am very happy. It is very cheap for such product.... Read more

0 0 1

• posted byVolny on 07/24/2008

Cheap! Automatic shutdown I have used it to charge my laptop in the car, and it works perfect! USB connector, so you can charge things that uses a computers usb connector for charging. Needs adapter to be used in sweden. The fan makes a sound, though it is pretty low. Not much to say about this, all ... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections