Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byBasso84 on 11/14/2013

Good looking bracelet. Price is good. I bought this to my girlfriend and he have been happy with this. It's solid and not get broken easily. Lock is good, not unlock itself easily. Maybe a little too big. Size is not con actually, it's a feature. There is no cons at all If you like owl jewelry and owl ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byursoouindio on 06/06/2013

This owl silver bracelet is very beautiful and cheerful, yet not that flashy. A very good taste I must say. Seems robust and durable Can match a lot of styles This may not look as fancy as you could expect. It is kind of heavy, but I think that goes along the size and the durability. The size is rather ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byA2013 on 03/20/2013

The silver bracelet is very beautiful owl. It worked a bracelet and good qualidade.Fácil to wear and match with different styles. Those who like props corujinhas will love! I did not realize defects or other problems that could compromise the finish part! I was pleased with the bracelets purchased ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byPurplesaurus on 01/28/2013

- The overall build quality was good and sturdy, I don't feel that it would break easily - The design was cute and different - My friend loves owls and I got this for her and she liked it :) - It was a little big for my friend, I have significantly smaller wrists than her, so I feel that it wouldn't ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byFloraFlower on 01/27/2013

The spring is strong, kind of make it hard to put on, but it also means it will not easily unlock and falls off. It is very shiny. Large in size has oval diameter (not really a circle), had to wear it further up my arm than on my wrist or else it moves around. It not too heavy for it size. The edges ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bysgtwilliam on 11/21/2012

The buildquality is fairly good. The spring mechanism is strong and won't rattle or make any noise while attached to your wrist. Large in size and very shiny. Depending on the person, it can be a little bit big and spin around your wrist. I'm a grown man and I bought this for a female friend and it doesn'... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byyunita on 03/13/2012

-I think it is a beautiful bracelet. -You pay a reasonable price for it. -It looks very nice. -It is made from high quality. -It only fits in slim arms. -I think it is an excellent gift for anyone who likes owls. -It is a very special piece. -If you are looking for something nice and cheap, this is your ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bypopsyen on 01/14/2012

Looks like something much more expensive. Nice color change between the silver color, and the black eyes on the owl. Doesn't open easily, so it stays on the arm, and doesn't fall of easily. Small diameter, unfortunately it doesn't fit my girlfriends arm, so just buy it for a slim arm! Bought this as ... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections