Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byursoouindio on 06/06/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:This owl silver bracelet is very beautiful and cheerful, yet not that flashy. A very good taste I must say. Seems robust and durable Can match a lot of styles Cons:This may not look as fancy as you could expect. It is kind of heavy, but I think that goes along the size... Read more

0 0
  • posted byA2013 on 03/20/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:The silver bracelet is very beautiful owl. It worked a bracelet and good qualidade.Fácil to wear and match with different styles. Those who like props corujinhas will love! Cons:I did not realize defects or other problems that could compromise the finish part! OtherT... Read more

0 0
  • posted byPurplesaurus on 01/28/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:- The overall build quality was good and sturdy, I don't feel that it would break easily - The design was cute and different - My friend loves owls and I got this for her and she liked it :) Cons:- It was a little big for my friend, I have significantly smalle... Read more

0 0
  • posted byFloraFlower on 01/27/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:The spring is strong, kind of make it hard to put on, but it also means it will not easily unlock and falls off. It is very shiny. Cons:Large in size has oval diameter (not really a circle), had to wear it further up my arm than on my wrist or else it moves ar... Read more

0 0
  • posted bysgtwilliam on 11/21/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:less than 1 day Pros:The buildquality is fairly good. The spring mechanism is strong and won't rattle or make any noise while attached to your wrist. Large in size and very shiny. Cons:Depending on the person, it can be a little bit big and spin around your wrist. I'm a grown man an... Read more

0 0
  • posted byyunita on 03/13/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:-I think it is a beautiful bracelet. -You pay a reasonable price for it. -It looks very nice. -It is made from high quality. Cons:-It only fits in slim arms. OtherThoughts:-I think it is an excellent gift for anyone who likes owls. -It is a very special piece.... Read more

0 0
  • posted bypopsyen on 01/14/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Looks like something much more expensive. Nice color change between the silver color, and the black eyes on the owl. Doesn't open easily, so it stays on the arm, and doesn't fall of easily. Cons:Small diameter, unfortunately it doesn't fit my girlfriends arm,... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections