Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byAS256 on 01/24/2014

Good cheap holder, batteries fit nicely. Hard to say more really, but they want over 500 characters for review so, it's made from black plastic so you can hide it easily in the dark; did I mention the batteries fit well? Wire a bit thin for potential current through it but I haven't been using them at ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byplatonas on 10/22/2013

The price is good. It is good to have battery holders for the LiIon batteries in case you want to use the in your equipment that usually use other types of batteries. I build a lot of electronics devices and I prefer to use Lithium batteries to supply them. The quality is low. The wires are very thin ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bySpacekat75 on 09/05/2013

Great value for money, does exactly what it claims to do. Is made of great quality material, appears to be durable and of excellent quality. None, there is not much to say about this product because it is such a simple device with absolutley no features to speak of. Robust construction does what it claims ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bylasermanathome on 08/07/2013

This is the easy way making 12.6V batteries and the possibility to replace the different cells for recharging (or all at once) The connectionwires should not get to much amps. About 2 A should not be exeeded, otherwise (better) replace them with 0.75CM2 or heavier, the connectors inside will be able ... Read more

0 0 1

• posted bydgr2k8 on 07/06/2013

Nice plastic material. Has two holes for screws, you can put unprotected and protected batteries in it. Quite cheap. batteries hold tightly, a slight accidental shock will not drop the batteries. Hard to put out side batteries, wires are pretty thin. outer sides comes unprotected. Nice item for portable ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byflyinghy on 01/07/2013

Batteries fit well, good quality item have charged protected and unprotected batteies without issue. The screw holes make mounting to any surface easy. Wires are a bit thin. The winglets on the two outer cells could be a bit smaller to assist in removing the batteries easier. Going to have a go at attaching ... Read more

0 0 1

• posted byEgrojyos on 09/06/2012

I think it's cheap, and holds perfectly the battery and it is quite strong. It works for prottected and unprotected batteries. The cables are a little thin. When you try to pull out the batteries it's quite hard. It can be simple improved if you attach a ribbon under each battery and fix it to the holder ... Read more

0 0 1

• posted byecotack on 11/04/2011

Most important pro is they DO fit protected cells. I have tried these with sku:20392 no problem. There are holes to mount this holder with screws. Comes with wires already attached. Its cheap and does its job well Attached wires could be a little thicker. Outer two batteries can be difficult to remove.... Read more

0 0 2

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections