Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byARIMOS on 02/24/2014

according to the expectations, both manufacturing materials as the presentation have covered perfectly with the requirements for the project I'm doing, so later will realize new purchases of similar items if still keeping the qualities that have provided me with the adjusted prices that offer the same I have nothing against I will continue buying products ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bycdai8 on 11/24/2013

- good holder - Quality is not bad - not much more to say - very tight for protected batteries - it does hold the batteries well, but maybe too well, kinda difficult to take them out - the wires are a little thin - it will be good if it can be configured as parallel instead of series thru some soldering - instead of giving some thin wire, maybe better ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byYenyaKas on 10/23/2013

It is tight enough to hold the batteries securely even on a bike. The length is enough to accomodate both plain 18650 batteries and the batteries with overcharge and undercharge protection electronics, which are a bit longer than 65mm. The wires are not thick enough for high-current applications, such as switched power regulators for LEDs. I have replaced ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bylasermanathome on 09/27/2013

Can be used in older 7.2 V rechargable electric tools and is small enouch to replace the NiCd or Ni MH 7.2v batterypack, the reason to buy them. They are small enough to builld them IN the batterypack but recharge is a bit more difficult or a balancer is needed. Two big advantages you will get, the batteries will remain recharged after even a year or ... Read more

0 0
  • posted by13557 on 08/14/2013

Good small size fits protected 18650 batteries without any problems. Love them and have ordered many of these type holders before very durable and long lasting. When full can provide up to 8.2V. Count 4.1Vx2 when fully loaded basic batteries. No problems to say for it is a rigid holder. Love these holder really good quality. Spring have good tension ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byazmanovski on 07/02/2013

This battery holder is functioning as it supposed to. I ordered four pieces of it, so I can increase voltage connecting more batteries for my needs. The metal prongs are made from good quality metal,its a shiny metal and it looks like it will last long. I think that it doesn't rust easily. This battery holder has very good contacts. It fits 18650 batteries ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byrpm4567 on 06/29/2013

This is a really good battery holder case box. I got it to hold two of my 18650 batteries for a DIY project to power a Raspberry Pi. Works just fine. I did try to put in some of my longer protected 18650 batteries (Panasonic NCR18650B) but they did not fit as they were too long. The TrustFire protected 18650 batteries fit just fine though. Would have ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bytoninoooh on 05/22/2013

Item as expected,and as described in the ad,no much things can be said about it,it is just what expected,with the expected quality at a reasonable price No cons come to my mind. Connections and cables work,so no problems can be found,appart the quality of plastic,anyway this is not a thing to be shown,is for working,so,not really important or concerned ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byJrbr2K4 on 05/16/2013

Pros: A great 18650 battery holder,holds two battery's at same time ,battery fits perfectly . What else to say it does what its suppose to do.Has 2 wires that come out of it so you can connect it where you want. Very simple product so there is not much to say about it...... Cons: no have Switch is in the back, so if you fix this holder with glue or ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bypoteroa on 02/18/2013

Very solid make, good plastic, wont crack easily. Other minus (-) spring was bent, but fixed easily. Ready drilled screw holes is a good plus. Leads are way too thin, but they are easily changed if any welding skills and equipment is available. If the battery is a "flat top" one, you might get some problems with the +-terminal sometimes. Ordered ... Read more

1 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections