Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byKingBeetle66 on 07/19/2015

After purchasing one of these battery holders because of the low price, I was sorry I wasted my money. After placing a 18650 battery in the holder, I discovered the positive lead wasn't even making contact with the battery. I had to bend up a paperclip with a pair of pliers and solder it into the... Read more

Not worth the low price Not worth the low price Not worth the low price

Impression:Poor,unusable,extremely basic;

0 0 1

• posted byRich2013 on 07/10/2015

Works well as a battery holder. Holds my ultrafire battery which I believe has a safety circuit. So a suitable size for my projects. no cons ... yet.

Impression:good;

0 0 0

• posted by9023571 on 05/01/2015

correcto desempeno cumple su funcion solo que algunas baterias 18650 no llegan a hacer contacto en su polo positivo

0 0 0

• posted by8560838 on 04/26/2015

Pros; size is perfect, even for circuit protected batteries that increase a little the large. Metal spring seems to be good and resistant. Cons: wires are too thin (about 0.4 mm.diam.), could be at least 0,7 mm. diameter to support the density of current that LiIon batteries are cappable to deliver.

Impression:good,Size is ok;

0 0 1

• posted bybbaaddyy on 04/08/2015

pro: Price, The size fits for all my 18650 batteries cons: The quality coulb be a bit better, but its OK.

0 0 0

• posted byPascalDuering on 01/20/2015

- Good Battery Holder with cheap price. If you want to solder longer cables on it, it gets a little difficult. You might just want to extend the alredy installed leads. Con: In my application i want to change batteries regulary. Its difficult to get the battery outside so I trimmed the holder a... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bywerder46 on 12/29/2014

you really need the battery holder to connect the battery with any kind of electronic. Really easy to use.

Impression:Keiner;

0 0 0

• posted byZankk on 12/20/2014

Sencillos y baratos. Quizás aprietan demasiado la 18650. Si el pezón de la pila no sobresale no hay contacto. El cable es demasiado fino para aplicaciones que requieran alta intensidad.

Impression:Bien;

0 0 0

• posted bycnxadi on 12/05/2014

pros : good and cheap battery case for 18650 battery , the leads are colored and the tips of the battery are connected outside for easier access , also the leads are long and can be trimmed . and it is made out of good plastic . cons : the leads type is not very good , not as normal AWG wires , ,... Read more

good battery case good battery case good battery case

Impression:Good case;

0 0 1

• posted byjrrhack on 07/01/2014

Works as expected THe battery gets very firmly attached into the cradle. It's sometimes a bit hard to take it off. My Motorola S305 had its battery dead for a month, so I decided to take the battery off and check the power. And 18650 battery has the right power for it so I fixed it with this and... Read more

0 0 0

DX Everywhere