Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted by6368275 on 06/26/2016

The positive end doesn't have enough contact space to engage the +ve end of the battery. I had to squeeze the plastic a little to make it work. Does the job.

Impression:good,Great for hobbies for 18650 batt!;

0 0 0

• posted byfotografoRJ on 03/21/2016

Ótima compra desse suporte de bateria de litio. O produto chegou perfeito e lacrado em sua embalagem original. Recomendo a todos a compra deste produto. Demorou muito a chegar, mas já é esperado isso com uma encomenda internacional, tendo que passar pela Receita Federal e pelo Correios aqui do me... Read more

Impression:Bien;

0 0 0

• posted byinnominable on 01/15/2016

Carcasa para pila 18650, listo para usar y conectar a tu circuito favorito. Yo lo uso para hacerme un cargador DIY con entrada microusb y salida USB Pros: precio, facilidad de uso Cons: ninguno

Impression:good;

0 0 0

• posted byJoaoptc on 12/28/2015

Great for DIY projects or replacements. Good materials .... Nothing much to add.

Impression:Great fo DIY !;

0 0 0

• posted byanyt on 10/22/2015

Pros: Battery doesn't fall out. Perfect for T4056 USB battery charger. Nice and sturdy. Cons: Ugly. Thin cables.

Impression:Great for diy projects,Great for battery charger,Difficult to remove battery with finger;

0 0 0

• posted byKingBeetle66 on 07/19/2015

After purchasing one of these battery holders because of the low price, I was sorry I wasted my money. After placing a 18650 battery in the holder, I discovered the positive lead wasn't even making contact with the battery. I had to bend up a paperclip with a pair of pliers and solder it into the... Read more

Not worth the low price Not worth the low price Not worth the low price

Impression:Poor,unusable,extremely basic;

0 0 1

• posted byRich2013 on 07/10/2015

Works well as a battery holder. Holds my ultrafire battery which I believe has a safety circuit. So a suitable size for my projects. no cons ... yet.

0 0 0

• posted by9023571 on 05/01/2015

correcto desempeno cumple su funcion solo que algunas baterias 18650 no llegan a hacer contacto en su polo positivo

0 0 0

• posted by8560838 on 04/26/2015

Pros; size is perfect, even for circuit protected batteries that increase a little the large. Metal spring seems to be good and resistant. Cons: wires are too thin (about 0.4 mm.diam.), could be at least 0,7 mm. diameter to support the density of current that LiIon batteries are cappable to deliver.

Impression:good,Size is ok;

0 0 1

• posted bybbaaddyy on 04/08/2015

pro: Price, The size fits for all my 18650 batteries cons: The quality coulb be a bit better, but its OK.

0 0 0

DX Everywhere