Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bycnxadi on 12/05/2014

pros : good and cheap battery case for 18650 battery , the leads are colored and the tips of the battery are connected outside for easier access , also the leads are long and can be trimmed . and it is made out of good plastic . cons : the leads type is not very good , not as normal AWG wires , very ... Read more

good battery case good battery case good battery case

Impression:Good case;

0 0 0

• posted byjrrhack on 07/01/2014

Works as expected THe battery gets very firmly attached into the cradle. It's sometimes a bit hard to take it off. My Motorola S305 had its battery dead for a month, so I decided to take the battery off and check the power. And 18650 battery has the right power for it so I fixed it with this cradle and ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byKetturi on 02/26/2014

Plastic is rigid and holds battery well in place. Contact is good and have had no problems even with flat ended battery cells. Wires are bit flimsy, not good at all for high current applications, even charging may heat them. Should be rated under 500mA. Fastening this battery holder to case is best done ... Read more

0 0 1

• posted bycdai8 on 11/24/2013

- good holder - Quality is not bad - not much more to say - very tight for protected batteries, ok for non-protected type - it does hold the battery well, but maybe too well, kinda difficult to take it out - the wires are a little thin - instead of giving some thin wire, maybe better to have a soldering ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byAvaruusvektori on 08/02/2013

Fits well with 18650 lithium cells and the battery sits tight enough. 10cm wires for connection are useful and easy to solder. The wires could be thicker and maybe longer. They are soldered inside the holder so they are not that easy to replace, but of course it is possible. Maybe not that cheap compared ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byYoyohah on 07/05/2013

Was pleased to find this inexpensive holder as it makes it possible for me to charge my 18650 batteries using an existing smart charger. It would also be useful for electronic experimenting and circuit building for anything that can use a 4 volt low current supply or to power low current circuit boards ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byLumenmaker on 06/01/2013

Good for DIY. If you want to make an 3.7V pack, this is a good choice. No big problem to find fault with. Tension of the contact spring is somewhat weak, so an unprotected 18650 battery shows poor contact(in this case, spacer magnet recommended). Price could be cheaper. Back side the holder is not perfectly ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byandreiRCW on 04/27/2013

Very good little holder for a single 18650 battery. Battery fits well and very tight. Sometimes you may need a helping tool to extract the battery, but I see this as a positive sign. the leads sometimes brake easily due to repeated bending. I suggest you either reinforce the leads (resolder and add hot ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bymarinolinaje on 04/16/2013

Good quality except for the wires. Not many other alternatives for 18650 batteries, so the product is good solving current demand Even when the price is cheap, it is expensive when compared with traditional battery holders (e.g., 1,5V). It is difficult to remove the battery from the holder. You can use ... Read more

0 0 1

• posted bytriggerdealer on 03/30/2013

Better quality than depicted in photo. I would have preferred a version that is white in color. finally, my project is looking more complete. Use the DX bulk rate option for best bang-for-bucks! Good quality makes for a lasting durable product which will last a long long time even when in use under hot ... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections