DX » Community » Reviews » Portable Solar Powered 4000mAh Battery w/ Charging Adapters
  • 5 star 4 ( 100% )
  • 4 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byCubytus on 01/18/2013

Gives a lot of juice for its size. I could charge a single small phone from dead to full in a few hours, and there was juice left in it to keep another, more powerful phone from shutting down. Feels sturdy and well-built. Can charge an iPad from 0 to 40% in 3 hours. Not full, but hey, current is supposed to be limited at 1A, not the 2A the wall charger ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bytomasvandenooijevaer on 11/14/2012

Light despite the high battery capacity. Aluminium casing feels strong. It appears that short-circuiting is not problematic for this cell. I've tried many other cells before that would short-circuit while charging my device (Nokia connector that usually comes with these does not fit well on a Nokia 5800). When that happened I'd need to hook the cell ... Read more

5 0
  • posted byhideakikarate on 04/28/2012

Mobile charging anywhere in an easy to use device with several adapters. The several adapters were a little daunting, but once you find the ones you use on a daily basis the others can be stored in a high quality magnetic box. Only Chinese instructions and it doesn't include EVERY possible outlet. Other than that nothing really too bad. To turn it on ... Read more

3 0
  • posted byNikolayNT on 11/14/2011

That is the thing I was dream. :) Others similar things that I used and seen in DX shop don't have enough power solar to charge PDA and very low battery (less 4000mA). So you can charge your gadget via light or built-in battery. The battery charges from USB. This one works good with my Galaxy S2 and built good quality. Instruction only on chinese. Some ... Read more

6 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections