DX » Community » Reviews » USB 2.0 UGA Multi-Display DVI to VGA/HDMI Video Card Adapters (1920x1080 Max)
  • 5 star 7 ( 78% )
  • 4 star 2 ( 22% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byBHChin on 10/17/2013

easy to connect basically plug and play , no configuration require. driver can download from display link website if require work great at my win xp and win 7 desktop i brought this 1 yr ago for my office desktop, till now still working with no problem the mini usb connector not very fit nicely, a bit loose. get a bit warm when using long hours but ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byselliott1976 on 07/10/2013

It worked without problems on a Mac Mini with OSX 10.8.4. The speed is quite acceptable for everyday work. Have not tried it with any games or HD videos, but Youtube looks smooth. I have not found any yet besides I find the price a little high. I recommend buying it. I used it to add a third screen of 21 inches on the Mac Mini from my office. I will ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byvwurzel on 04/06/2013

- Easy install (fácil instalação) - Dont need another power supply (Não necessita outra fonte de energia além da USB) - Makes the promissed (Faz o prometido) - Sometimes my screen stay black for moments (As vezes minha tela fica preta por alguns momentos) - Some softwares (video players like vlc) crash when running in this monitor ... Read more

2 0
  • posted bySirmaestro on 03/20/2013

Works as advertised and as others have mentioned. I love the multiple connectors provided - DVI, VGI, and HDMI - allows the device to be used in mutiple situations - I have it set up to enable a 2nd external monitor for my laptop, but it's quick to move over to connect the laptop to a TV and connect with HDMI without having to drag the VGA cable. I ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byzlimy on 03/09/2013

Cheaply and easily adds a monitor for tasks like web browsing/office tasks/general off-loading from your main monitor(s). Very bright LED as mentioned but nothing some opaque tape won't fix! Some problems with Windows 8, see below. Windows 8 will NOT automatically find the driver even if it's fully supported; get it from the DisplayLink home page or ... Read more

2 0
  • posted byZedBlade on 02/08/2013

Allows for an extra monitor to be added to any setup. Works with all OS (Windows, Linux and Mac). Great for editing/reading text and other not so demanding tasks. The drivers need to be downloaded from the Display Link website. Won't play flash videos. It's a little bit "laggy" For this price, only wish I could play flash videos. There is ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bytwistedzer0 on 08/01/2012

It is easy to install. No external power-suply (only connections are the DVI and USB) No problems after sleep, it is still recognised. The LED, why is it so powerful :-) But there isn't really a con I was afraid that it would be to slow to work with, but it can play video without lagging. The driver on the CD didn't work with os X Lion, i used one of ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byaKiloTonAnt on 07/08/2012

-Resolutions as described. -Latency so low I can't notice it. -Tested video playback at 1280*1024: flawless. -Good looking image, can't complin. -Doesn't work with AMD Eyefinity. I were trying to use it for running videos and Milkdrop visualization on fullscreen over multiple displays. Not for gaming. I were looking for a way to build 3x2 display setup ... Read more

0 1
  • posted bypilap82 on 04/30/2012

- works as advertised - downloaded OSX drivers in a minute, installed them, restarted and the display is recognized automatically at native resolution (1920x1080) - rather cheap - includes HDMI and VGA adapters none identified so far I could not really test the performance yet, but I just need to do some coding, it is most likely more than enough. This ... Read more

1 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections