DX » Community » Reviews » Solar/USB/AC Rechargeable 2600mAh Power Pack w/ 3-LED White Light + Charging Adapters - Black
  • 5 star 1 ( 33% )
  • 4 star 1 ( 33% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 1 ( 33% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byfessilent on 05/11/2013

Works. Charging from the AC charger from the sun. In the kit there are a lot of different adapters. I picked up all of their phone adapter you are using from the kit. Housing built with backlash. There is no sense of the integrity of the device. The inscriptions are made by a very small font. Solar panel curve and with small dents. The battery charger ... Read more

1 0
  • posted byBomba112 on 04/19/2013

Came in a box slightly dented (by mail when there was a bit wrinkled). A full set on the site. Connected via an adapter old Samsung is automatically lifted as soon as the lamp began to charge the phone. Lots of options charging voltage. To do this, there is a separate switch. Immediately turn on the (light), which shows which source is being charged.... Read more

1 0
  • posted bydogbox2011 on 03/03/2013

This is such a such cheap price for long life of battery. Comes with a lot of DC Jack attachments so makes this very usefull for a range of uses. its a thin aluminium case too not plastic so quite sturdy. Be carefull not to plug this into your computer via USB to charge. When I tried this is caused a shutdown of my Macbook pro twice. The second time ... Read more

1 2

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections