DX » Community » Reviews » Dual Car Cigarette Sockets Power Adapter with 2 USB Power Port - Black (DC 12~24V)
  • 5 star 1 ( 25% )
  • 4 star 3 ( 75% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byJemmauk on 12/28/2013

Does what its supposed to do but the quality is not great. The flex arrived damaged due to sharp edges on the device. Fits a standard cup holder well and holds the attached devices well. A tip is to secure the flex with tape down the side of the device - keeps it from getting stressed & also makes installation much tidier. There isn't much room ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byororoich on 09/20/2013

Pretty fine design, should fit instead of ashtray (but not in nissan note=) has two USB ports Overall quality isn`t so good, the contacts doesnt have spring or something, it just a copper contacts on the base, wire seems to be thin and short Possibly it has not so large current in usb ports, my HTC phone charged only 60% after 2 hours of driving, but ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bychazki on 05/30/2013

Nice shape Neutral color Optimal dimensions It almost perefectly fits in cup holder slot of Logan 2 USB 1000MAh slots Not so big problem for me, but you can not unplug some cable with one hand it is up an down with it. It needs some ruber spacer or something else. Everything you need to charge in one round box. It sometimes looks like a part of car ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byregireg on 06/20/2012

The build is reasonable, but you should not expect too much. It fits instead of the round ashtray I have in Toyota Corolla. Power rating is rater limited Cord is rather short. It has the right length if you place the device instead of the ashtray, but it is too short for anything else. As shown on the packaging. USB is rated 1000mA, but each USB socket ... Read more

1 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections