DX » Community » Reviews » Universal 4-Port USB AC Power Travel Adapter Kit (UK Plug)
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bysamopinny on 08/13/2013

1. The charger is consider cheap, given it has 4 USB ports to charge 4 devices at once. At this price, one can only buy a cheap looking charger with 2 USB port in my country. 2. The charging using one port is very fast, 30% to 100% on my S3 in about one hour or less. 3. The 4 ports are seated on the ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byQuackingPlums on 03/10/2013

Four ports, 2.1A total output, 500mA per port if all four in use. Seems to supply more if using less (it charges my iPad fine without the annoying "not charging" message) but doesn't state anywhere that this is the case. Bright blue LED lighting that surrounds the four USB ports is a little ... Read more

0 0 1

• posted bydastardly on 12/24/2012

I wanted a multi way chargewr to enable me to charge two devices at the same time when away from home as a lot of hotels only have one spare mains socket and I have multiple devices.... bit cheaply made and the blue leds are so bright........... the UK plug pins are a changeable moulding so a "travel&... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byRiobary on 10/09/2012

Great for charging 4 USB devices at one go. Easy plug and play item. Interchangeable plug from UK to US, item is sold separately. Good for travelling. No need to bring your charger as this is sufficient to charge up any android/apple phone or any usb powered device. Should have included the US plug kit ... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections