DX » Community » Reviews » Stainless Steel Pet Food Water Bowl (500ml)
  • 5 star 3 ( 100% )
  • 4 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byenigbaires on 12/13/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:As this container is made of stainless steel, this makes it last long before he grows old. The rubber band also makes it very quiet. The range of this bowl ranges from 10kg to 20kg dogs, more weight not enter the food. Como este recipiente es de acero inoxidab... Read more

0 0
  • posted byclausvp on 10/31/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Nice rubber base (doesn´t slip). Holds water OK. Good materials, good looks too, Nice finishing Cons:A little bit smaller than I thought, by the specs I read (the base is really the wide part, the cup itself is the part that´s smaller than I understood; I shou... Read more

0 0
  • posted bythiagotp on 01/24/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:The product has a good quality, the rubber is quite adherent to the floor, not slipping easily when pushed by the dog. I recommend. Easy to clean, because it has no grooves or something Cons:As my dog ??has not tried to eat the product, yet I have nothing agai... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections