Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bymonchoreturn on 12/06/2014

Pros: price, easy to use Cons: without cables, fragile It can be a good purchase, there's not other KVM functional with this price in any place. Its problems are a low quality, and sometimes the PC doesn't recognise the keyboard. In general is useful but if you want use it, you'll need to buy the 2 cables ... Read more

Impression:functional;

0 0 0

• posted byFrancescoF3131 on 11/28/2013

-easy to connect to PCs -very useful the ScrolLock twice to switch PC sequentially or ScrolLock twice + 1 or 2 to switch directly -very useful the manual switch too -doesn't switch if other PC is off, avoiding blanck screen -sold without cables, and I had to loose much time digging into DX to find a ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byoakeny on 06/01/2013

Works just as it should. Compact size - I was able to make a small bracket to hold it on the wall behind my computers, and the sockets lined up conveniently for the connection cables to my computers. There is a button on the case you can press to switch between one computer and the other, or just give ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byChen1337 on 07/08/2011

Great product for ppls who wanna put up 1 screen for 2 pcs , probably good for using on a home office or if u wish to play some game and run 2 clients in 2 pcs , good for ppls who has 2 personals computer at home and has only 1 screen . switchs fast between both pcs with 1 click , and dosent stuck the ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byZec0986 on 10/23/2009

Works just as it should. Works with LCD monitor without that shadow effect which occurs with mechanical kvm that I used before. The manual explains you can use external power supply...when i tried to connect it nothing happened....so i opened it and realized that there is no voltage regulator or anything ... Read more

0 0 1

• posted byMeduza89 on 10/20/2008

Cheap, easy, works very good. What else should i say ?? Using this between my 2 PC's often and it works great! Only cons is no power source included, but hey, what can you expect for that price?? Otherwise i got no other negative comments to give (yet) I dont know what else to write, so just need to ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byabskorpionas on 09/16/2008

Works Great! Fast swithcing. It's really worth it if you want to use 2 PC's or other devices on one Monitor. The manual is really great, everything is explained on it. I havent found any. I used this for my PC and XBOX 360 on 1 monitor so i needed a power jacket, for it to work (the xbox doesn't provide ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byrubenorestes on 05/14/2008

Very useful gadget to share two PCs on an unique Monitor-Mouse-Keyboard, as I have. Easy to use and quite fast for switching. No problems with mouse or keyboard support at switching. It worths more than it costs Perhaps it has plenty of cables in its four sides, so it is quite difficult to have it over ... Read more

1 0 1

• posted bykwokkie on 02/28/2008

It's very cheap for what it does, and feels sturdy enough. Plug and play, real easy to use, and remembers caps/num/scroll lock status for both computers. Although the monitor switches fast between computers, there is a delay of approximately 1 second when switching before the keyboard and mouse become ... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections