Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byoakeny on 06/01/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 monthPros:Works just as it should. Compact size - I was able to make a small bracket to hold it on the wall behind my computers, and the sockets lined up conveniently for the connection cables to my computers. There is a button on the case you can press to switch between one compu... Read more

0 0
  • posted byChen1337 on 07/08/2011

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 monthPros:Great product for ppls who wanna put up 1 screen for 2 pcs , probably good for using on a home office or if u wish to play some game and run 2 clients in 2 pcs , good for ppls who has 2 personals computer at home and has only 1 screen . Cons:switchs fast betwee... Read more

0 0
  • posted byZec0986 on 10/23/2009

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 monthPros:Works just as it should. Works with LCD monitor without that shadow effect which occurs with mechanical kvm that I used before. Cons:The manual explains you can use external power supply...when i tried to connect it nothing happened....so i opened it and realiz... Read more

1 0
  • posted byMeduza89 on 10/20/2008

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 weekPros:Cheap, easy, works very good. What else should i say ?? Using this between my 2 PC's often and it works great! Cons:Only cons is no power source included, but hey, what can you expect for that price?? Otherwise i got no other negative comments to give (yet) Other... Read more

0 0
  • posted byabskorpionas on 09/16/2008

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 weekPros:Works Great! Fast swithcing. It's really worth it if you want to use 2 PC's or other devices on one Monitor. The manual is really great, everything is explained on it. Cons:I havent found any. OtherThoughts:I used this for my PC and XBOX 360 on 1 monitor so i needed a powe... Read more

0 0
  • posted byrubenorestes on 05/14/2008

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 monthPros:Very useful gadget to share two PCs on an unique Monitor-Mouse-Keyboard, as I have. Easy to use and quite fast for switching. No problems with mouse or keyboard support at switching. It worths more than it costs Cons:Perhaps it has plenty of cables in its four... Read more

1 1
  • posted bykwokkie on 02/28/2008

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 weekPros:It's very cheap for what it does, and feels sturdy enough. Plug and play, real easy to use, and remembers caps/num/scroll lock status for both computers.Cons:Although the monitor switches fast between computers, there is a delay of approximately 1 second when switching bef... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections