DX » Community » Reviews » E5EN YR40K 3-Digit LED Digital Temperature Controller Thermostat (AC 220V)
  • 5 star 4 ( 80% )
  • 4 star 1 ( 20% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bygaardlykke on 03/29/2014

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Seems to be original Omron quality. Easy to install, and use. Cons:Non with the product so far (Have only used it for 2 weeks yet). It is a bit old fashioned, but for me, that was actually a benefit, because that makes it easy to use. Only really annoying cons... Read more

0 0
  • posted byg2call on 10/28/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Needed to control heater for water temperature for a fruit bottling system to stop it constantly boiling & needing to be attended. This looked like to would do the job easily. Simple to hook up. Connections shown clearly on unit Cons:none so long as you are happy us... Read more

0 0
  • posted bynirzon on 06/05/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Cheap. Easy to handle. Controls an electrical switch according to the temperature Cons:It was a bit confusing at first to understand the correct connections. OtherThoughts:I am using it to control a cooling fan in my attic which pumps the air outside when it is... Read more

1 1
  • posted bymr22turbo on 03/06/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Cheap and works as aspected. Has a nice digital display to read of the temprature. Comes with a working thermocouple. Can be conected to a 220v or 110v power source. Case looks durable. Comes with English manual! Cons:The thermocouple cable is very very short and only u... Read more

3 1
  • posted byemajan on 08/19/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Perfect product, work perfectly, easy to use, PT100 sensor with coaxial cable included and work fantastic. Cons:I don't have cons... maybe longer sensor cable will bw better, but it's not cons... OtherThoughts:Package is good, item received in perfect conditio... Read more

5 1

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections