DX » Community » Reviews » E5EN YR40K 3-Digit LED Digital Temperature Controller Thermostat (AC 220V)
  • 5 star 4 ( 80% )
  • 4 star 1 ( 20% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bygaardlykke on 03/29/2014

Seems to be original Omron quality. Easy to install, and use. Non with the product so far (Have only used it for 2 weeks yet). It is a bit old fashioned, but for me, that was actually a benefit, because that makes it easy to use. Only really annoying cons for me was that the delivery time was very long. This is perfect for controlling heating, because ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byg2call on 10/28/2013

Needed to control heater for water temperature for a fruit bottling system to stop it constantly boiling & needing to be attended. This looked like to would do the job easily. Simple to hook up. Connections shown clearly on unit none so long as you are happy using a commercial grade unit, i.e. none of the looks of a retail unit. Needs some form ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bynirzon on 06/05/2013

Cheap. Easy to handle. Controls an electrical switch according to the temperature It was a bit confusing at first to understand the correct connections. I am using it to control a cooling fan in my attic which pumps the air outside when it is too warm. The connections are: Thermocouple red to 1. Thermocouple blue to 2. Ground to 3. 220V to 5. Load (... Read more

1 1
  • posted bymr22turbo on 03/06/2013

Cheap and works as aspected. Has a nice digital display to read of the temprature. Comes with a working thermocouple. Can be conected to a 220v or 110v power source. Case looks durable. Comes with English manual! The thermocouple cable is very very short and only usable for testing the temprature controller. It's not clear what type of thermocouples ... Read more

3 1
  • posted byemajan on 08/19/2012

Perfect product, work perfectly, easy to use, PT100 sensor with coaxial cable included and work fantastic. I don't have cons... maybe longer sensor cable will bw better, but it's not cons... Package is good, item received in perfect conditions. time to delivery 20 days and this is perfect delivery time to Croatia. very good price so for me it's a good ... Read more

5 1

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections