DX » Community » Reviews » Hexangular PCB Boards for 1W/3W/5W LED Emitter (100-Piece)
  • 5 star 9 ( 100% )
  • 4 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byecotack on 01/27/2014

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Cheap, Great for soldering your own LEDs to. The pads solder easy. -ve and +ve are clearly marked. Same size and shape as used on many LEDs. Cons:Boards are punched out so some have a slight bend. Some of the printing is a little off. Not big problems though.... Read more

0 0
  • posted byzetabola1 on 09/02/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:excellent ratio price / quality / quantity, have an excellent surface for welding, it is not necessary to use any type of soldering flux to improve. its size is perfect, in my case I'm using them for 3 watt leds. the size of the heat transfer pad of the LED is... Read more

0 0
  • posted byZanga2 on 08/23/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:- They are a must have for any DIY high power led project. They are compatible with 1 and 3 W led shape. - The soldering pads are easy to use and do not need special soldering skills. - The terminals are market and easy to know which is which. - I'm using them... Read more

packed up lot of sinks for what are used on heat sink
    0 0
  • posted bydajsel on 03/17/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Really affordable price really solder sticks where it's sopposed without messing around with a lot of fluss Quality is generally no problem with these hexangular pcb's Cons:The silk screen has been of with a few of the pcb's not centered correctly but they are... Read more

0 0
  • posted byAranyi on 11/17/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Good qualyti easy to solder it! All connection good insulated. No problem with any peace. The surface is clean good for soldering, the labells good and correct and easy to recognise. The surface good geometri have, beter than other products in my practis. Good... Read more

0 0
  • posted byPotentM1 on 08/19/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Even with my mediocre soldering skills and aging eyes I am able to successfully solder emitters to these boards. 3 pads are marked minus, 3 pads marked plus. A dab of thermal paste/grease on the underside of your LED is recommended. Cons:If you're sloppy or not too care... Read more

3 0
  • posted bysansjunk on 08/05/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:I bought these to mount 1W Cool White LEDs (SKU 65220) for a project where I am making solar powered LED lights for my home. I plan to mount these PCBs on a Aluminium heat sink (or a channel if that works out well). - The cost is really low and for me should be enough for... Read more

1 0
  • posted byfoex on 07/26/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:small but enough mass for heattransportation good mounting possibility flexible soldering positions suitable for many types of led big soldering pads enough screw holes Cons:some manufacturing deviations at solder pads, so the screw can get in contact with energized parts... Read more

3 0
  • posted byfrollard on 11/09/2011

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Solid aluminium/aluminum; Looks like heavy 1oz copper pads, good soldermask, polarity marked clearly, mostly good job on the pre-tinned pads. Electrically isolated center die pad. Milling/size is good on hex. Cons:Some of the tinning on the pads has chipped off/... Read more

1 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections