DX » Community » Reviews » Colorful Multi-Function Velcro Cord Cable Winders Organizers (8-Piece)
Customer’s impression:
Practical Content
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bydebigas on 11/13/2014

Pros: Cheap, well-built, the colors help you color-code everything you may want. Cons: The nylon feels cheap, but is no biggie. Read more

Impression:Content;

0 0 0

• posted byjeehaadejee on 10/22/2014

very handy, it prevents all the wires under your desk to tangle into one big knot. It looks tidy and is very easy to change Read more

Impression:Practical;

0 0 0

• posted byLindaVerbeek on 05/28/2014

Cheap, colorful and practical product. Easy to use to keep phone and tablet cables organised. The winders are not too long so you don't have to cut them. Easy to remove as well. Not too expensive and they can be used for a long time. No cons sofar. I would like to have more than 8 pieces in one package,... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bymarthakaercher on 12/05/2013

Good build quality, big lenhgt allowing to use with many things, and if don't need, just cut the unwanted part. Material de boa qualidade, tamanho grande para se usar com vários cabos, e se não precisar é só cortar a sobra. So far, nothing. Até o momento, nada. Do what supose ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byruanrr on 04/26/2013

Very simple, very cheap, easy to use and remove. The variable colors make the velcro is very usefull. I installed in my home system in a few minutes and the appearance and organization of cables is another. I think that 8 pieces are not enought, I shoud buy more packages. And shipment to Brazil is very ... Read more

1 0 1

• posted bysrmacpherson on 07/24/2012

fast to use, colour coded if you need it. strong construction. None. I have a Sirius sat radio that i take to work. It has a huge long cord for the antenna that always gets tangled with the other cables because I'm always packing and unpacking the setup each day. Since I got these velcro strips, I have ... Read more

0 0 1

• posted bylugaluz on 06/19/2012

Perfect for colourful and fashionablle order, very easy to use, they keep every cord, cable or wire in their place. Good velcro quality They could be longer and wider but they work just fine for me I got the same colour selection that the ones published on the page description. Fluorecent pink, blue,... Read more

0 0 1

• posted bydeslimjim on 03/15/2012

From so simple that the product is not expected to be as good. When I started to put wires in the house noticed how something simple can make a difference. I bought three packages and I still think I'll buy more. Great for attaching wires behind the television, computer and any place that possesses apparent ... Read more

0 0 1

• posted byekilachkoff on 03/12/2012

Looks strong and solid, attaches nicely. Bright colors. The major issue is that the small fabric loop where goes the cable is on the WRONG side of the strip. It is on the same side with velcro hooks pad, whereas it needs to be on other side so that you can make multiple twists and then secure it. With ... Read more

0 0 3

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections