DX » Community » Reviews » Colorful Multi-Function Velcro Cord Cable Winders Organizers (8-Piece)
Customer’s impression:
very useful Practical Funcional Colorful Content
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byabimaelcuri on 02/27/2015

Pros: You can use this product with anything, computer cables, organize pens, close something. Very very very useful. Cons: Colors, if you want something discrect, its little hard to hidden a yellow or red velcro.

Impression:Practical,very useful,Funcional;

0 0 0

• posted bydealdriver on 02/13/2015

Cheap useful for tidying cables. Different colours enable colour-coding if you wish. Recommended

Impression:Practical,very useful,Funcional;

0 0 0

• posted bysirujin on 12/22/2014

Pros: Very usefull item for a very reasonable price. Helps to arrange oll the cables on the table into one single bundle. Flexible solution - when any cable is needed to be taken out or added, can be done in no time Cons: Actually none.

Impression:Very good solution;

0 0 0

• posted bydebigas on 11/13/2014

Pros: Cheap, well-built, the colors help you color-code everything you may want. Cons: The nylon feels cheap, but is no biggie.

Impression:Content;

0 0 0

• posted bydostortugas on 11/06/2014

The slip could be slightly bigger so at least USB wires fit through but I guess it is meant to be a remove-helper only. Color combination is an eye-catcher you will find your cables in any mess.

Impression:Colorful;

0 0 0

• posted byjeehaadejee on 10/22/2014

very handy, it prevents all the wires under your desk to tangle into one big knot. It looks tidy and is very easy to change

Impression:Practical;

0 0 0

• posted byEdinhocamera on 10/01/2014

Simples, mas muito funcional, para prender cabos de equipamentos e acomoda-los em sua embalagem facil de instalar .

Impression:Funcional;

0 0 0

• posted byatilla06 on 08/28/2014

its very useful i like it this item

Impression:yararlı;

0 0 0

• posted bytrikycookies on 08/19/2014

is the second time i order this item (first a friend did it for me) and now i bought it for my bother who saw mine and love it! they are very functional and come in assorted colors just like the picture shows. i recommend to sew one of the sides (the opposite side of the velcro) around the cable... Read more

very useful

Impression:very useful;

0 0 0

• posted byLindaVerbeek on 05/28/2014

Cheap, colorful and practical product. Easy to use to keep phone and tablet cables organised. The winders are not too long so you don't have to cut them. Easy to remove as well. Not too expensive and they can be used for a long time. No cons sofar. I would like to have more than 8 pieces in one I... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections