DX » Community » Reviews » My-Mini-Aquarium - Sea Monkey Raising Kit (Complete with Magic Eggs)
  • 5 star 5 ( 26% )
  • 4 star 9 ( 47% )
  • 3 star 5 ( 26% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bylucaskatayama on 11/15/2012

Involvement:Novice  (still getting used to it) - Ownership:less than 1 day Pros:The aquarium glass is pretty nice... It didn't broke. Cons:I diddn't find instruction to make it happens... i googled it and i found that: 1. Add bottle water. 2. Add the nutrients (i think that aren't nutrients, but salt, looks like salt) 3. Add oxygen bead, wh... Read more

1 0
  • posted byTanyaElizabeth on 11/09/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:This is a really funny product, I had it as a child and it is not easy to find in stores now so I was happy to find it on DealExtreme! The price is pretty good (usually costs about twice as much) and it is a funny gift! Cons:It is a bit complicated to understand the ins... Read more

2 0
  • posted byleitemoca on 02/05/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:It's a very nice toy. The eggs hatched and now the sea monkeys are adults making new eggs. It comes with the aquarium, so you don't have to worry about that. Cons:The glass is irregular on the edges, but nothing to trouble. The air pump seems to harsh, makes big bubbles... Read more

0 0
  • posted byhasithachat on 09/25/2011

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:This is a great product for a child who enjoys nature and who would like a have a cheap and entertaining pet in their bedroom . you can see the life cycle of a sea monkey for your sefl very exiting and great product . Sea monkey breeed so they will never die so it lasts f... Read more

1 0
  • posted byalexandreito on 09/13/2011

Involvement:Novice  (still getting used to it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Everything came right in the box. Only one month to arrive. I though the glaas would come broken but everything was ok. the eggs really grow,the sea monkey is very curious but small. Cons:It isnt as appeared on the image.it cames a quarter less than showed on... Read more

0 0
  • posted byalexandreito on 09/13/2011

Involvement:Novice  (still getting used to it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Everything came right in the box. Only one month to arrive. I though the glaas would come broken but everything was ok. the eggs really grow,the sea monkey is very curious but small. Cons:It isnt as appeared on the image.it cames a quarter less than showed on... Read more

0 0
  • posted byAnimeshq on 08/09/2011

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:It's funny to see small pets like that, they really live and become bigger than expected, some of mine give some egg's and a new generation come. Cons:The tank is really small, i need to put some water every 2 days, after some week water become dirty and it's impossible... Read more

0 0
  • posted byscootflyer on 04/18/2011

Involvement:Novice  (still getting used to it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:The animals are now a life, the last time I bought sea monkey's they never lived. (I didn't bought them on dealextreme.). The bowl magnifies, so you can see them even if they are very small. Cons:In the beginning the are very small and hard to see (as told on... Read more

1 0
  • posted bymisschams on 03/27/2011

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:* good, clean, scientific fun * educational hobby * actually hatched * all the correct "ingredients" came in the box Cons:* seemed pretty cheap and fragile (glass bowl broke and since the box wasn't reinforced all of the stuff fell out) * labelling on packagin... Read more

0 0
  • posted byPodium on 02/15/2010

Involvement:Novice (still getting used to it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:WOW, many things to say, i really buy it to see if they really work, because i want to see if a thing in a plastic bag can make live in a jar, xD it's funny it that works, ther are a pet but u dont need to make big things to them, only push a item to give them air a... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections