DX » Community » Reviews » My-Mini-Aquarium - Sea Monkey Raising Kit (Complete with Magic Eggs)
  • 5 star 5 ( 26% )
  • 4 star 9 ( 47% )
  • 3 star 5 ( 26% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bylucaskatayama on 11/15/2012

The aquarium glass is pretty nice... It didn't broke. I diddn't find instruction to make it happens... i googled it and i found that: 1. Add bottle water. 2. Add the nutrients (i think that aren't nutrients, but salt, looks like salt) 3. Add oxygen bead, which is a kind of material that hold oxygen inside water, for the little animals. 4. After 12 hours ... Read more

1 0
  • posted byTanyaElizabeth on 11/09/2012

This is a really funny product, I had it as a child and it is not easy to find in stores now so I was happy to find it on DealExtreme! The price is pretty good (usually costs about twice as much) and it is a funny gift! It is a bit complicated to understand the instructions, they are not in English. The best idea is to look online for a video explaining ... Read more

2 0
  • posted byleitemoca on 02/05/2012

It's a very nice toy. The eggs hatched and now the sea monkeys are adults making new eggs. It comes with the aquarium, so you don't have to worry about that. The glass is irregular on the edges, but nothing to trouble. The air pump seems to harsh, makes big bubbles and the sea monkeys get pushed by them, feels like it can harm them, but it works. The ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byhasithachat on 09/25/2011

This is a great product for a child who enjoys nature and who would like a have a cheap and entertaining pet in their bedroom . you can see the life cycle of a sea monkey for your sefl very exiting and great product . Sea monkey breeed so they will never die so it lasts forever as long as you feed them and cleen the tank Not many but the glass is very ... Read more

1 0
  • posted byalexandreito on 09/13/2011

Everything came right in the box. Only one month to arrive. I though the glaas would come broken but everything was ok. the eggs really grow,the sea monkey is very curious but small. It isnt as appeared on the image.it cames a quarter less than showed on pictures. I can always make the eggs born but it is very difficult to grow them up,after some time ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byalexandreito on 09/13/2011

Everything came right in the box. Only one month to arrive. I though the glaas would come broken but everything was ok. the eggs really grow,the sea monkey is very curious but small. It isnt as appeared on the image.it cames a quarter less than showed on pictures. I can always make the eggs born but it is very difficult to grow them up,after some time ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byAnimeshq on 08/09/2011

It's funny to see small pets like that, they really live and become bigger than expected, some of mine give some egg's and a new generation come. The tank is really small, i need to put some water every 2 days, after some week water become dirty and it's impossible to change it, the only solution is to keep safe bigger sea monkeys (smalls will dieand ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byscootflyer on 04/18/2011

The animals are now a life, the last time I bought sea monkey's they never lived. (I didn't bought them on dealextreme.). The bowl magnifies, so you can see them even if they are very small. In the beginning the are very small and hard to see (as told on the package) The water is not very clear. The bowl is not very big. For the price it's fun to see ... Read more

1 0
  • posted bymisschams on 03/27/2011

* good, clean, scientific fun * educational hobby * actually hatched * all the correct "ingredients" came in the box * seemed pretty cheap and fragile (glass bowl broke and since the box wasn't reinforced all of the stuff fell out) * labelling on packaging didn't match labelling on product * "english" instructions were kind of confusing beause of discrepency ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byPodium on 02/15/2010

WOW, many things to say, i really buy it to see if they really work, because i want to see if a thing in a plastic bag can make live in a jar, xD it's funny it that works, ther are a pet but u dont need to make big things to them, only push a item to give them air and a little bit of meal cons... I dont use it nowadays... here have 7ºC and it's so cold ... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections