DX » Community » Reviews » Replacement Refillable Ink Cartridges for Canon IP3300/IP4200/IP4500/IX4000/IX5000/IP3000
  • 5 star 3 ( 100% )
  • 4 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byPataponchik on 06/17/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Refill process has become much easier. Very good quality of cartridges. Works fine on my CANON IP4200. Cheaper than original cartridges that you must buy when your cartridges is empty. Best price\quality for refillable cartridges for Canon series. Cons:No cons/ OtherTho... Read more

0 0
  • posted byskygazing on 02/09/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:It seem that these refillable cartridges aren't easily available everywhere, perhaps it's because they are used on older Canon printers? A DX salesperson helped me find them. And they work good. Installed right away into the printer without any fuss from the printer sof... Read more

0 0
  • posted bynightshade on 07/10/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:These refillable ink cartridges are great with my Canon iP4200. They comes with reset-able chip so you do not need to manually reset the ink cartrudges. They fit perfectly on to the printer ink tray, just need to make sure you use a clean tissue paper to wipe... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections