DX » Community » Reviews » Replacement Refillable Ink Cartridges for Canon IP3300/IP4200/IP4500/IX4000/IX5000/IP3000
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byPataponchik on 06/17/2013

Refill process has become much easier. Very good quality of cartridges. Works fine on my CANON IP4200. Cheaper than original cartridges that you must buy when your cartridges is empty. Best price\quality for refillable cartridges for Canon series. No cons/ Read the manual before you start refilling process ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byskygazing on 02/09/2013

It seem that these refillable cartridges aren't easily available everywhere, perhaps it's because they are used on older Canon printers? A DX salesperson helped me find them. And they work good. Installed right away into the printer without any fuss from the printer software about ink levels. The hole ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bynightshade on 07/10/2012

These refillable ink cartridges are great with my Canon iP4200. They comes with reset-able chip so you do not need to manually reset the ink cartrudges. They fit perfectly on to the printer ink tray, just need to make sure you use a clean tissue paper to wipe the chip contact before inserting in to the ... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections