DX » Community » Reviews » Strawberry Desktop Growing Kit (Complete with Seeds)
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bynixsk8 on 01/06/2011

It grows! I was reading the other reviews and I noticed that most of the people couldn't manage to grow their plant. I just followed the translated instructions from one of the reviews bellow and my plant grew! It didn't actually came in the package shown in the picture. The fertilizer leaked during ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bymakama on 12/21/2010

It's cheap Nice kit No english instructions (the instructions are in chinese only...), but you can easily find english instructions translated by others members in the reviews. Followed the translated instructions found on reviews, but never germinated... I guess it's because I've sowed it in Spring ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byantareschan on 11/07/2010

It's an excellent gift. I bought it for my mother and she loved it, even though the little plant never grew. The instructions are in Chinese, which we don't understand. We used the translations provided in the reviews, but still the little plant never grew. Even if you can never grow your plant from ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byantareschan on 10/24/2010

Something like this makes a great gift! I got it for my mother and since she loved plants, she found it adorable! As everyone says, the instructions are in Chinese only. I tried following the instructions translated by other members, but my mother's little plant never grew... And I Believe I'll never ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bylXYCZl on 03/23/2010

Just received it today! It comes with: - plastic pot (7cm x 7cm) - fertilizer (green color) - seeds - soil - 2 sheets of Chinese instruction Instructions are in Chinese! I'll translate it for those of you that's interested in buying them =) *English Translation* Introduction: Temperature (Germinate):... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bymonchito7 on 07/19/2009

Cheap, compact, user-friendly if you follwo the pictures, it works, has all you need did I mention it's cheap No english instructions even though it's pretty straight forward. Pot is way too small you have to transplant it if you want strawberries All this needs is english instructions and it wouldd ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byjustvince on 07/09/2009

-Everything you need in one simple kit -Easy to put together, self explanatory -Convenient size for your desk or window. -Lots of seeds -Exciting to watch it grow -Cheap -Instructions are in chinese -Takes forever to grow -doesn't come with a drainage plate -Growing climate is uncertain I've had this ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bygeekyprincess on 09/30/2008

Lovely idea, especially for a gift. You get a lot of seeds and a godd amount of soil and fertiliser. The instructions were in Chinese My plant never grew (However I think this is because I over watered it, left it with too little light, then moved it outside [i live in ireland] where it rained everyday!... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byEeek5127 on 05/19/2008

I try and do haikus for all of my reviews. So, here are the pros: Yay, I have a plant Now please make me some berries. I like to eat them. I am willing to wait this out. I am a big fan of berries. But, I bet this will take a while. Hold on kids, it's the cons: The package busted Moldy soil is not cool ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bydguillon on 04/27/2008

Maybe it's a very good idea for a birthday because it's a kind of original gift and very ecological one. The quality of the soil is great and there is enough soil provided (so notice that the soil is provided too!) It's a good idea to provide fertilizant, I hope it will help strawberries to grow! Of ... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections