DX » Community » Reviews » Strawberry Desktop Growing Kit (Complete with Seeds)
  • 5 star 3 ( 25% )
  • 4 star 5 ( 42% )
  • 3 star 4 ( 33% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bynixsk8 on 01/06/2011

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:It grows! I was reading the other reviews and I noticed that most of the people couldn't manage to grow their plant. I just followed the translated instructions from one of the reviews bellow and my plant grew! Cons:It didn't actually came in the package shown in the pi... Read more

0 0
  • posted bymakama on 12/21/2010

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:It's cheap Nice kit Cons:No english instructions (the instructions are in chinese only...), but you can easily find english instructions translated by others members in the reviews. OtherThoughts:Followed the translated instructions found on reviews, but never germinate... Read more

0 0
  • posted byantareschan on 11/07/2010

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:It's an excellent gift. I bought it for my mother and she loved it, even though the little plant never grew. Cons:The instructions are in Chinese, which we don't understand. We used the translations provided in the reviews, but still the little plant never gre... Read more

0 0
  • posted byantareschan on 10/24/2010

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Something like this makes a great gift! I got it for my mother and since she loved plants, she found it adorable! Cons:As everyone says, the instructions are in Chinese only. I tried following the instructions translated by other members, but my mother's littl... Read more

0 0
  • posted bylXYCZl on 03/23/2010

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:less than 1 day Pros:Just received it today! It comes with: - plastic pot (7cm x 7cm) - fertilizer (green color) - seeds - soil - 2 sheets of Chinese instruction Cons:Instructions are in Chinese! I'll translate it for those of you that's interested in buying them =) OtherThoughts:*English Tra... Read more

0 0
  • posted bymonchito7 on 07/19/2009

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Cheap, compact, user-friendly if you follwo the pictures, it works, has all you need did I mention it's cheap Cons:No english instructions even though it's pretty straight forward. Pot is way too small you have to transplant it if you want strawberries OtherTh... Read more

0 0
  • posted byjustvince on 07/09/2009

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:-Everything you need in one simple kit -Easy to put together, self explanatory -Convenient size for your desk or window. -Lots of seeds -Exciting to watch it grow -Cheap Cons:-Instructions are in chinese -Takes forever to grow -doesn't come with a drainage plate -Growin... Read more

0 0
  • posted bygeekyprincess on 09/30/2008

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Lovely idea, especially for a gift. You get a lot of seeds and a godd amount of soil and fertiliser. Cons:The instructions were in Chinese My plant never grew (However I think this is because I over watered it, left it with too little light, then moved it outside [i liv... Read more

0 0
  • posted byEeek5127 on 05/19/2008

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:I try and do haikus for all of my reviews. So, here are the pros: Yay, I have a plant Now please make me some berries. I like to eat them. I am willing to wait this out. I am a big fan of berries. But, I bet this will take a while. Cons:Hold on kids, it's the... Read more

0 0
  • posted bydguillon on 04/27/2008

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Maybe it's a very good idea for a birthday because it's a kind of original gift and very ecological one. The quality of the soil is great and there is enough soil provided (so notice that the soil is provided too!) It's a good idea to provide fertilizant, I hope it will... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections