DX » Community » Reviews » Tomato Desktop Growing Kit (Complete with Seeds)
  • 5 star 3 ( 50% )
  • 4 star 3 ( 50% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byQ2zov on 10/27/2011

-funny package -Looks cute on desktop -Bottle came dry without any fertilizer - I have doubts about grade of this tomatoes, but since I didn't get any, that's only a doubt. Package came damaged. A bottle with fertilizer came absolutely empty. An instruction was in Chinese, so there wasn't any need of it at all. Had to search in An Internet for some ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byProvideR on 04/02/2011

I put haikus on my reviews. Hey, that rhymed! On to the pro haiku:Tomato, please growI want to eat all your fleshA bird might eat you.Everything is included. Well, except water. Here is my con haiku:What's it in englishWhat the hell is the green tubeWhat if I drank it?I am pretty sure the green tube is booze. At least I feel drunk. Or, maybe it's acid.... Read more

1 0
  • posted bymalvavisco84 on 12/29/2010

-Nice looking -Seeds actually grow! -Though packaging looks nice it's a bit fragile. Mine arrived with the pot and the fertilizer bottle cracked. This was in no way DXs fault. I guess just a little pressure on the package can cause such damage. -Instructions are not in english but they are translated in the forums and I guess that the seeds will grow ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bybluedog189 on 01/12/2009

very neat kit. comes with alll you need. actually grows and is tasty! -little small but not bad 500 characters ugh500 characters ugh500 characters ugh500 characters ugh500 characters ugh500 characters ugh500 characters ugh500 characters ugh500 characters ugh500 characters ugh500 characters ugh500 characters ugh500 characters ugh500 characters ugh500... Read more

0 0
  • posted bymartins.tiago on 09/09/2008

- This is a very nice growing kit... - It is complete...have everything you need to get started... - After one week it was already growing up... - Now I am waiting for the little tomatos... - Perhaps it should have some instructions about the green stuff...probably a booze...but i don't know what kind of it, and how many drops I should put on it... ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byEeek5127 on 05/19/2008

I put haikus on my reviews. Hey, that rhymed! On to the pro haiku: Tomato, please grow I want to eat all your flesh A bird might eat you. Everything is included. Well, except water. Here is my con haiku: What's it in english What the hell is the green tube What if I drank it? I am pretty sure the green tube is booze. At least I feel drunk. Or, maybe ... Read more

1 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections