DX » Community » Reviews » Tomato Desktop Growing Kit (Complete with Seeds)
  • 5 star 3 ( 50% )
  • 4 star 3 ( 50% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byQ2zov on 10/27/2011

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:-funny package -Looks cute on desktop Cons:-Bottle came dry without any fertilizer - I have doubts about grade of this tomatoes, but since I didn't get any, that's only a doubt. OtherThoughts:Package came damaged. A bottle with fertilizer came absolutely empty. An instr... Read more

0 0
  • posted byProvideR on 04/02/2011

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:I put haikus on my reviews. Hey, that rhymed! On to the pro haiku:Tomato, please growI want to eat all your fleshA bird might eat you.Everything is included. Well, except water. Cons:Here is my con haiku:What's it in englishWhat the hell is the green tubeWhat... Read more

1 0
  • posted bymalvavisco84 on 12/29/2010

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:-Nice looking -Seeds actually grow! Cons:-Though packaging looks nice it's a bit fragile. Mine arrived with the pot and the fertilizer bottle cracked. This was in no way DXs fault. I guess just a little pressure on the package can cause such damage. -Instructi... Read more

0 0
  • posted bybluedog189 on 01/12/2009

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:very neat kit. comes with alll you need. actually grows and is tasty! Cons:-little small but not bad OtherThoughts:500 characters ugh500 characters ugh500 characters ugh500 characters ugh500 characters ugh500 characters ugh500 characters ugh500 characters ugh500 charact... Read more

0 0
  • posted bymartins.tiago on 09/09/2008

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:- This is a very nice growing kit... - It is complete...have everything you need to get started... - After one week it was already growing up... - Now I am waiting for the little tomatos... Cons:- Perhaps it should have some instructions about the green stuff...probably... Read more

0 0
  • posted byEeek5127 on 05/19/2008

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:I put haikus on my reviews. Hey, that rhymed! On to the pro haiku: Tomato, please grow I want to eat all your flesh A bird might eat you. Everything is included. Well, except water. Cons:Here is my con haiku: What's it in english What the hell is the green tub... Read more

1 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections