DX » Community » Reviews » Tomato Desktop Growing Kit (Complete with Seeds)
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byQ2zov on 10/27/2011

-funny package -Looks cute on desktop -Bottle came dry without any fertilizer - I have doubts about grade of this tomatoes, but since I didn't get any, that's only a doubt. Package came damaged. A bottle with fertilizer came absolutely empty. An instruction was in Chinese, so there wasn't any of... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byProvideR on 04/02/2011

I put haikus on my reviews. Hey, that rhymed! On to the pro haiku:Tomato, please growI want to eat all your fleshA bird might eat you.Everything is included. Well, except water. Here is my con haiku:What's it in englishWhat the hell is the green tubeWhat if I drank it?I am pretty sure the green I... Read more

0 0 1

• posted bymalvavisco84 on 12/29/2010

-Nice looking -Seeds actually grow! -Though packaging looks nice it's a bit fragile. Mine arrived with the pot and the fertilizer bottle cracked. This was in no way DXs fault. I guess just a little pressure on the package can cause such damage. -Instructions are not in english but they are in the... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bybluedog189 on 01/12/2009

very neat kit. comes with alll you need. actually grows and is tasty! -little small but not bad 500 characters ugh500 characters ugh500 characters ugh500 characters ugh500 characters ugh500 characters ugh500 characters ugh500 characters ugh500 characters ugh500 characters ugh500 characters ugh500... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bymartins.tiago on 09/09/2008

- This is a very nice growing kit... - It is complete...have everything you need to get started... - After one week it was already growing up... - Now I am waiting for the little tomatos... - Perhaps it should have some instructions about the green stuff...probably a booze...but i don't know what... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byEeek5127 on 05/19/2008

I put haikus on my reviews. Hey, that rhymed! On to the pro haiku: Tomato, please grow I want to eat all your flesh A bird might eat you. Everything is included. Well, except water. Here is my con haiku: What's it in english What the hell is the green tube What if I drank it? I am pretty sure the... Read more

0 0 1

DX Everywhere