Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bykiko_rocha on 11/11/2013

Really good for the price you pay. It has good sound quality and isolates outside noise very nice. A little hard to figure out the control and the bluetooth didn't work really well. It kept disconecting from my phone when using the bluetooth. And it gets a little heavy after a while which makes the ears hurt. Buy if you want a cheap player. Good, but ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bygergito01 on 07/06/2013

- Good look - Decent sound quality - Quite easy to operate - Easy to charge and transfer data from/to PC - Long-lasting battery - Very good microphone when used as hands-free device with the mobile - Not working with incoming calls from the mobile - only for outgoing - Sometimes has troubles connecting to PC or phone through bluetooth - Quite poor FM ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byroberto_ito on 06/06/2013

- MP3 with SD card, just connect and use. - FM Radio. - Soft support for ears. - Good sound. - The bluetooth reception has much noise, but it's usefull. - In first use the battery lasted about 6 hours, not 10, but it's a good time. - A little bigger, but the sound it's great. It's a beautifull gadget and fits very well. It's very complete and works ... Read more

3 1
  • posted byIxbidie on 05/26/2013

- good sound quality; -good price; able to play directly from sd-card; - when you look from front you look like an alien, the speaker are awfully thick - very bad antenna design. even when i'm sitting in front of my laptop/smartphone I just have to turn my head and the signal is lost didn 't test carefully enough to say but i think the battery capacity ... Read more

1 1
  • posted bybamzero on 04/11/2013

Good value for money, being that it can handle memory card, FM and bluetooth sources. Sound quality exceeds what I was expecting at this price point. The head band is not adjustable, and does not fit my head properly. It either sticks way out the back where by you can't lean back on anything or I need to rotate them on my ears so the band rests on my ... Read more

1 0
  • posted byKristanK on 04/02/2013

Easy to use, good sound, secure on my head while I run. Pairs easily with devices, doesn't drop out etc. Battery life wasn't too bad, though I found making sure the first few times you empty it fully, then recharge well helps. After pausing, my unit won't restart playing again. It can only be restarted on the device. Never been able to get FM radio ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bydragosica on 03/29/2013

Is a product that works well. Built-in microphone is beyond my expectations and the sound is amazingly good. Is from "cheap and good" and I recommend it to those who do not deal with stereo headphones came with your phone (corded). Supplied radio antenna would require more efficient. Design used (very effectively otherwise) is not really my ... Read more

1 0
  • posted bylamarquenet on 03/18/2013

Exelente autonomia, por el precio es un mp3/radio/bluetoch de lo mejor que se puede encontrar en estos rangos de precio, la radio funciona de 10 y el mp3 tambien, el sonido si bien no es igual a los profecionales es muy bueno, y el manual es muy explicativo El bluetoch no es muy bueno pero para algunas cosas anda bien, en skipe no me sirvio ya que se ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byalexavrutin on 01/09/2013

This is a good headset for such price. The next/back/start/stop buttons are fully operational when used with either iPhone 4 or a PC. The headset can be used with Skype. This is marvelous. Sound quality, however, is poor. In my case this was upsetting but not much as I was going to use it primarily while cycling and jogging. Sound quality both in FM ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byYoYoG on 01/08/2013

good quality, easy to pair, good look, great functions, good fit. paired with mobile HTC without any problems in seconds. good sound, has basses. can answer when mobile is calling. don't loose manual until you learn avery functions of buttons, multifunctional buttons has 2 or mor functions. not working with old bluetooth dongles. in radio mode blinking ... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections