Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byroberto_ito on 06/06/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:- MP3 with SD card, just connect and use. - FM Radio. - Soft support for ears. - Good sound. Cons:- The bluetooth reception has much noise, but it's usefull. - In first use the battery lasted about 6 hours, not 10, but it's a good time. - A little bigger, but... Read more

3 1
  • posted byIxbidie on 05/26/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:- good sound quality; -good price; able to play directly from sd-card; Cons:- when you look from front you look like an alien, the speaker are awfully thick - very bad antenna design. even when i'm sitting in front of my laptop/smartphone I just have to turn m... Read more

1 1
  • posted bybamzero on 04/11/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Good value for money, being that it can handle memory card, FM and bluetooth sources. Sound quality exceeds what I was expecting at this price point. Cons:The head band is not adjustable, and does not fit my head properly. It either sticks way out the back where by you... Read more

1 0
  • posted byKristanK on 04/02/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Easy to use, good sound, secure on my head while I run. Pairs easily with devices, doesn't drop out etc. Battery life wasn't too bad, though I found making sure the first few times you empty it fully, then recharge well helps. Cons:After pausing, my unit won't restart p... Read more

0 0
  • posted bydragosica on 03/29/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Is a product that works well. Built-in microphone is beyond my expectations and the sound is amazingly good. Is from "cheap and good" and I recommend it to those who do not deal with stereo headphones came with your phone (corded). Cons:Supplied radio antenna... Read more

1 0
  • posted bylamarquenet on 03/18/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Exelente autonomia, por el precio es un mp3/radio/bluetoch de lo mejor que se puede encontrar en estos rangos de precio, la radio funciona de 10 y el mp3 tambien, el sonido si bien no es igual a los profecionales es muy bueno, y el manual es muy explicativo Cons:El blue... Read more

0 0
  • posted byalexavrutin on 01/09/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:less than 1 day Pros:This is a good headset for such price. The next/back/start/stop buttons are fully operational when used with either iPhone 4 or a PC. The headset can be used with Skype. This is marvelous. Sound quality, however, is poor. In my case this was upsetting but not much as I wa... Read more

0 0
  • posted byYoYoG on 01/08/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:good quality, easy to pair, good look, great functions, good fit. paired with mobile HTC without any problems in seconds. good sound, has basses. can answer when mobile is calling. Cons:don't loose manual until you learn avery functions of buttons, multifunctional butto... Read more

0 0
  • posted byYoYoG on 01/08/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:great headset, low price, nice quality, fast shipping even in Cristmas period. paiing with mobile phone with out eny problem, good sound quality, good plastic (not cheap). even has basses Cons:too many button functions for headphones )))) at maximom volume has some nois... Read more

0 0
  • posted bylboy55 on 12/24/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Good price. Easy to operate as bluetooth device. Pairing was smooth and intuitive. Buttons seem sturdy and in a comfortable position. Sound and volume for music when paired with my iPhone 4 as an MP3 player was surprisingly good. A+ Comfortable to wear without glasses. We... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections