• 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

• Nice headset for the price

posted by hematite on 04/22/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:

If you want a headset you can wear all day while listening to your MP3 collect waiting for a call, this is one which should be looked at.

I put my 16 Gig TF card into the headset and was able to listen to my music while at work. I did not have to worry about the ear buds falling out of my ears. Nor about how large the buds are either. These headphones sit on the ear and the padding helps to reduce noise.

Cons:

I also wear glasses, after a few hours the earphones do press against the glasses frames and slight pinches them.

No random feature for the MP3.

Forget about using for FM. I was not able to pick up a single local FM station in the San Francisco area. And we have a number of them here.

OtherThoughts:

I'm not sure if this was a computer bluetooth driver issue or the headphones. Once I was able to pair the headset up which was easy, the computer tagged them as being mono and not stereo.

I have not tried to use them for Skype but unless the microphone is the pits they should work fine.

Would be nice of there was a noise canceling feature built it.

Bottomline:

I like them and use them every day at work.

Post comment

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections