• 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

• Good headset with several drawbacks

posted by Zapunidi on 07/15/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:

Does sit on the head firmly. Do not fall off.
    Automatically connects to the phone when turned on.
    Remembers the set volume level.
    No bugs with disconnection or spontaneous turn off.
    You can receive calls when you listen to music.

Cons:

Build quality is not good. The soft padding around the speaker have deattached by 1/3 (see pictures). It doesn't spoil the sound but spoils the looks.
    Phone answering function had broken recently. Now I can hear myself and not the caller.
    I managed to break one of the buttons. I'm not quite sure whether it was me or low quality of device.
    Headset is not automatically connected when you turn on bluetooth on your phone after the headset.
    The headset external noise protection via the soft paddings is useless.
    The speakers position is shifted from the center of the ears.
    When the sound is off you can still here some noises from the digital part of the device.
    The plastic used is cheap.

OtherThoughts:

These headphones makes you look silly. People around tend to look at you. Mostly at night when LEDs flash.
    Haven't used it as FM radio or MP3 player. Why I would ned these features in the first place? I have a phone to be the smart part. The headset must play the received sound - that's all.

Bottomline:

A working class device. Not bright, not perfect, looks cheap, some functions can fail after time.

• Inners of headset

Post comment

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections