Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted by Benedmonton on 09/07/2013

Pros: Good for cable organization. Simple to use. Cons: Not good for 3m mobile charger cables. Good for no more than 1.5, maybe 2m cable. The outside flaps are exactly that, a little flappy. If your cables are too big then the flaps will not fold over very well. Hence, smaller or shorter cables work much better. OtherThoughts: Simple to use. It... Read more

0 0
  • posted by Xaltotun2 on 08/29/2013

Pros: The design is nice, the idea is good, the materials are great and this seems to be a well thought product. Cons: However, the rubber is too soft, and cables easily come out of it and become tangled. The rubber is not hard enough to be able to contain the cables 'inside' the product. Plus, the fact that in reality this has inside space for... Read more

0 0
  • posted by lucianoBRA on 11/16/2012

Pros: I have bought one of these to organize my computer's cables. It`s very small and works ONLY for tiny cables. The quality is acceptable. Cons: To small. Doesn`t work for bigger cables. OtherThoughts: I have bought one of these to organize my computer's cables. It`s very small and works for tiny cables. The quality is acceptable. To organiz... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections