Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bymalauDK on 08/08/2013

I bought this device such that I can view and transfer my pictures to my iPad 2 when travelling. I have 1 camera, which uses SD cards. The SD reader of this device works flawlessly. My other camera is connected using USB, and again no issues at all Transferring pictures to my iPad 2 is quite slow. I believe the reason is the iPad and not the camera ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byjoaraujo on 07/17/2013

Very cheap compared to the original accessory. The quality is not really the same. Useful to back up your memory cards to your iPad during shoots (and review shots on the larger screen) no real cons except the difficulty to use it with a protection case. it is a great device that does what it is supposed to. The limitations are the same that the original ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bybichilupa on 04/23/2013

Works on iPad 3 iOS 6.1.1 – Camera Connection Kit + Card Reader for iPad/iPad Works with Pad 3 just fine Works with Yeti USB microphone and Garageband Works for transferring pics off SDHC card Nothing really, only thats it dosen´t look 100% like an original Apple adaptor. But when its working you don´t think about it. It could be that that ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bybencjedi on 02/27/2013

Works with Pad 3 just fine Works with Yeti USB microphone and Garageband Works for transferring pics off SDHC card Does NOT work with Lightning dock converter in newer devices (iPhone 5, iPad mini) Less expensive alternative. It's too bad it doesn't work with the lightning dock converter for the newer devices. I have used this with my Yeti USB microphone,... Read more

0 0
  • posted bymbhansen on 01/29/2013

It´s Cheap and functional. Works perfectly with my iPad 2. Import pictures directly from your digital camera directly to your iPad/iCloud. So your pictures are backed very fast. So you want loose them if your iPad is stolen. Nothing really, only thats it dosen´t look 100% like an original Apple adaptor. But when its working you don´t ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bybomjkolyadun on 01/23/2013

It's a good enough cheap alternative for original apple accessory, photo could be easily transferred from SD card or camera to iPad. totally useless if you're using your iPad with protective case, build quality is not very great, but it transfers photos good enough, sometimes iPad can't recognize it. You can't connect any USB device to it, well, the ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byenarki2 on 12/28/2012

- it works for iPad1 with iOS 5.1.1 - no jailbreak needed - the price is right - excessive power consumption - drains internal iPad battery quickly - become very hot on use - triggers error "This accessory is not supported by iPad" - no LED indicator This module exceeds apple power restrictions for accessories so the error "This accessory ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byrunty9 on 12/22/2012

The device works just as it should and exactly as I would imagine the one from apple does. I use it sometimes for getting pictures off an sd card but my main use is for plugging in my electric piano for use with garage band. It works flawlessly, I can now use it to control everything in GarageBand! You can also hook up a keyboard or any other simple ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byrecklessftw on 12/04/2012

Works well, just as expected. Put it in your device, plug in your card and camera and away you go. You use the photos app and you will see an imported category. None. The thing just works. Does not work with iPhone but that's and apple reaction, not a restriction of this device. Why buy the apple one? This works exactly the same. The build quality seems ... Read more

0 1
  • posted byxabato on 11/14/2012

Its a good solution to download pictures from a camera to the iPad, a problem when you travel and you must have a lot of sd cards. And its a solution too to see the pictures in a ipad without using the itunes to transfer the files... I cant download pictures from a sd card, but yes from the camera with a usb connection. Dont works with a iPhone It's ... Read more

0 1

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections