DX » Community » Reviews » Car MP3 Player FM Transmitter with SD Slot and IR Remote (SD/MMC/USB Port/MP3)
  • 5 star 76 ( 43% )
  • 4 star 68 ( 39% )
  • 3 star 22 ( 12% )
  • 2 star 8 ( 5% )
  • 1 star 2 ( 1% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byd33g on 08/08/2013

The transmitter works great and i could easily select the station that i wanted to listen to. The music came in crystal clear and i've only really had issue with the device if i'm sitting beside a transport truck and it's only happened once. It's a little bulky so you need the space for the device, but you can clearly see what size of the transmitter ... Read more

1 0
  • posted byronaldosantana on 07/04/2013

Cheap and useful. It's a solution for those car radio without USB, auxiliar and card reader input. Small and the light is not strong. Auxiliar isn't working. Tried many ways but it it's working. The remote control doesn't work well. As whole, its body doesn't have a good quality. Good if you don't have those input in your car radio. You should buy. ... Read more

2 0
  • posted byJoJoJohny on 06/19/2013

Low price, good build quality, works with every media I had to try - SD card, USB, audio jack. AUX cable works well. Streng of signal is very high, there isn't any sound interference if set up good frequency. IR remote doesnt work, but it doesnt matter You do not need when you drive. Not good in combination with old car battery and winter, when you ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byRunaldo7 on 06/07/2013

It has a very good range, it sounds perfect and it's very easy to use. When i got mine, the remote didn't work. The AUX cable that comes with it is of very poor quality, but that should not be a factor in whether you buy it or not. It's easier to use than it looks, i expected to use a few minute to get to know it, but all i did was plug it in and it ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bymrkmn on 05/26/2013

Works on broad range of frequencies. Has an SD slot and remote (which I barely use but still). Extremely easy to use. * Do not expose it to direct sunlight or leave it on a dashboard or any other hot place in your car -- LCD screen is glued/theres plastic on top and that plastic can easily fall off when the glue melts. It would still work if that happens,... Read more

3 0
  • posted bymarkbhim on 05/20/2013

It actually works! Well for the price. It does transmit the songs from SD/Auxiliary sources to my car, however the quality is not that great. Great for people who are waiting on an aftermarket Headunit, or just using a rental car. The sound quality is acceptable, but definitely not any bass-shaking quality. Saves money on CD's, which is a +! It looks ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byNedEX on 03/02/2013

The price is absolutely low, so i didn't expect something better There's a little noise in the background, you won't notice it with high volume songs, but i don't think classical music could be a great idea I didn't try the usb and memory slot, so i can't express myself on this. Then there's a "fuse replacement" guide on the packaging, "... Read more

0 0
  • posted byFart1987 on 01/29/2013

Plays a good mp3 Does not save the selected frequency. Each time the account set up, since reset to default frequency. You touch a little, it turns off Works well, from now on. Does not correspond to the frequency written on the display. After vlyucheniya was very bad sound, casually readjust radio at 0.05 Hz and it was fine. Took to try a little upset,... Read more

2 0
  • posted byMCDunno on 01/26/2013

It is very easy to use, but if it necessary, there are simple instructions on the back of the packaging, which basically tells you to plug in the thing into a cigarette lighter while the car is on and adjust the frequency to the same as the frequency on the radio. When adjusted properly and with some luck, the sound output is pretty clear, in my experience.... Read more

0 0
  • posted byModestasJ on 01/20/2013

Realy good price. Quality pretty good: reads USB flash dirve, SD card very well, FM signal that it sends is good too, even keys reacts and work pretty well. You can't skip folders without remote control. Remote control at this time is not working good, but I'll give to it a second chance and will change battery on it. A little bit slow reaction. Not ... Read more

mp3player
    0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections