DX » Community » Reviews » Car MP3 Player FM Transmitter with SD Slot and IR Remote (SD/MMC/USB Port/MP3)
  • 5 star 76 ( 43% )
  • 4 star 68 ( 39% )
  • 3 star 22 ( 12% )
  • 2 star 8 ( 5% )
  • 1 star 2 ( 1% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byd33g on 08/08/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:The transmitter works great and i could easily select the station that i wanted to listen to. The music came in crystal clear and i've only really had issue with the device if i'm sitting beside a transport truck and it's only happened once. Cons:It's a little... Read more

1 0
  • posted byronaldosantana on 07/04/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Cheap and useful. It's a solution for those car radio without USB, auxiliar and card reader input. Small and the light is not strong. Cons:Auxiliar isn't working. Tried many ways but it it's working. The remote control doesn't work well. As whole, its body doe... Read more

2 0
  • posted byJoJoJohny on 06/19/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Low price, good build quality, works with every media I had to try - SD card, USB, audio jack. AUX cable works well. Streng of signal is very high, there isn't any sound interference if set up good frequency. Cons:IR remote doesnt work, but it doesnt matter You do not n... Read more

0 0
  • posted byRunaldo7 on 06/07/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:It has a very good range, it sounds perfect and it's very easy to use. Cons:When i got mine, the remote didn't work. The AUX cable that comes with it is of very poor quality, but that should not be a factor in whether you buy it or not. OtherThoughts:It's easier to use th... Read more

0 0
  • posted bymrkmn on 05/26/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Works on broad range of frequencies. Has an SD slot and remote (which I barely use but still). Extremely easy to use. Cons:* Do not expose it to direct sunlight or leave it on a dashboard or any other hot place in your car -- LCD screen is glued/theres plastic... Read more

3 0
  • posted bymarkbhim on 05/20/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:It actually works! Well for the price. It does transmit the songs from SD/Auxiliary sources to my car, however the quality is not that great. Great for people who are waiting on an aftermarket Headunit, or just using a rental car. The sound quality is acceptable, but de... Read more

0 0
  • posted byNedEX on 03/02/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:The price is absolutely low, so i didn't expect something better Cons:There's a little noise in the background, you won't notice it with high volume songs, but i don't think classical music could be a great idea OtherThoughts:I didn't try the usb and memory slot, so i c... Read more

0 0
  • posted byFart1987 on 01/29/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Plays a good mp3 Cons:Does not save the selected frequency. Each time the account set up, since reset to default frequency. You touch a little, it turns off OtherThoughts:Works well, from now on. Does not correspond to the frequency written on the display. After... Read more

2 0
  • posted byMCDunno on 01/26/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:It is very easy to use, but if it necessary, there are simple instructions on the back of the packaging, which basically tells you to plug in the thing into a cigarette lighter while the car is on and adjust the frequency to the same as the frequency on the radio. When... Read more

0 0
  • posted byModestasJ on 01/20/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Realy good price. Quality pretty good: reads USB flash dirve, SD card very well, FM signal that it sends is good too, even keys reacts and work pretty well. Cons:You can't skip folders without remote control. Remote control at this time is not working good, but I'll giv... Read more

mp3player
    0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections