• 3 star 22 ( 12% )
  • 2 star 8 ( 5% )
  • 1 star 2 ( 1% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

• Excellent buy! for $12 better than Mercury brand!

posted by Turbo_E on 03/06/2008

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:

plays off SD,micro SD (with adapter),USB stick, usb card reader (with card in), aux input from anything with a 3.5mm headphone output jack. Comes with a remote. Very powerful transmission. this thing destroys the Mercury FM transmitter I paid more than $45 CAD for from Staples. Very low reception of from Cell phones/Towers, a definate PLUS as i watch movies in my car from my PDA phone.

Cons:

Remote is kinda useless. no FF or REW, only song skip. Does not resume mp3 playbac from last position, restarts entire song again from start. Display is TINY, but hey at least ther is one. bass comes through well, but the higher frequencies are muted a bit. My audio cable was defective, works off and on. break in line somewhere.

OtherThoughts:

you can switch between normal and shuffle/random play by HOLDING THE PLAY BUTTON. Chose a station that ISNT close to ones you normally use. the transmitter is so powerful it causes static in normal stations when its plugged in.

Bottomline:

considering most name brand FM transmitters suck hard and cost 3X more, this is an awesome deal as it transmits powerfully AND plays MP3 too! for the price, its a no brainer. BUY IT.

Post comment

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections