DX » Community » Reviews » Car MP3 Player FM Transmitter with SD Slot and IR Remote (SD/MMC/USB Port/MP3)
  • 5 star 76 ( 43% )
  • 4 star 68 ( 39% )
  • 3 star 22 ( 12% )
  • 2 star 8 ( 5% )
  • 1 star 2 ( 1% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

• Well Impressed

posted by abssm on 03/21/2008

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:

This is a small compact unit with a hinge in the middle so it can be bent up to 90 degrees. The reason i picked this model apart from the price is the fact you can use it with line-in, memory card or usb flash key which makes it very flexible. This is the first one of these i have ever owned so i have nothing to compare it with but the sound quality is generally very good.

Cons:

When using the line-in function there is a bit of a hiss which can get annoying. I have tried two different MP3 players through it using the line in so it isn't the mp3 player. When using the memory card function this noise is not there.

When using the memory card the transmitter only detects one file on it, so all your music has to be in one massive file. I bought a 4gb card especially to use with this player but am now going to buy several small 256mb cards and only have two or three albums on each because of this.

OtherThoughts:

The CD player in my car has stopped working and as funds are a bit tight i thought this kind of thing is the way ahead. It is very quick to set up and small enough to live in my door pocket out of the way of prying eyes

Bottomline:

Fantastic gadget at a very good price

Post comment

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections