DX » Community » Reviews » Cute My Neighbor Totoro Style Plush Bag with Strap - White + Grey
  • 5 star 11 ( 100% )
  • 4 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bylazyballs on 04/05/2014

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:it is a very nice totoro plush pouch, of course it is not the real deal but the build quality is good and it s exactly like on the picture. Cons:None so far, I am very happy with that purchase, and I actually bought another one for a friend as she really liked... Read more

0 0
  • posted byKerrymaughan on 12/04/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:love this my boyfriend loves neighbor totoro so i was very happy to find this it is very cute i no it comes in to diffrent colors gray and green was very happy i got the gray but the green one is just as cute Cons:have none at all love it its cute and fun OtherT... Read more

0 0
  • posted bySigfa on 11/03/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:How cute is this? I'll tell you how cute: so freaking cute!! I bought it for my friend who loves loves loves Totoro and she said it was the best present ever. So HUGE pro there, right? Cons:I'll have to ask her if she found a con with hers, but I highly doubt so... Just... Read more

0 0
  • posted byLunaShadow on 10/14/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:It's made of a very nice, soft fabric. It's a nice size and it holds cards and other small objects nicely. I also really liked the lanyard that came with it that is decorated with soot spirits and chibi-totoros. Cons:The Zipper-pull is small and weak and after... Read more

0 0
  • posted byxnaoko on 03/02/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:It is an awesome purse. It is really soft and cute. The materials it is done of are great and high quality. Furthemore, it has the perfect size to carry your stuff around as it can hold both your coins and bills. Best of all, it is really cheap! Cons:I have been thinking... Read more

0 0
  • posted bymagicbut3rfly on 02/19/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:This is a really wonderful small bag that is easy to use. It is really soft and the quality is excellent! Vivid colours and it looks exactly as in the image. It comes with a strap wich you can use for carrying the bag on your shoulder. It also includes a small c... Read more

0 0
  • posted bySarahLovesSheep on 02/17/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:~It sooooo fluffy ~It is really cute ~The bag is sooo spacious and I can fit alot in it ~The quality is very very very nice ~The lanyard is super cute too ~Totoro is awesome ~I get alot of compliments on it often Cons:~There are absoleutely no cons at all ;) OtherThough... Read more

0 0
  • posted bydevilflo on 02/07/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:- Very cute and nice plush bag of my neighbor Totoro - Soft Totoro plush zippered purse and a beautiful strap - Good size - Good quality, purse look solid - Very well made and swed, extra soft grey, white and grey plush material Cons:No cons. Maybe the price even if it's... Read more

0 0
  • posted byfleacircus on 12/11/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:It's super cute! I used the pouch to carry my locker key and little objects on my last job. My ID card was attached to the strap with Totoro. Nice touch to a day to day item that otherwise would be boring. I'm super fan of Totoro and this item is adorable, don... Read more

0 0
  • posted bylugaluz on 08/06/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Super, extra, mega cute!!!! It is my favorite character and i love it! It is really nice Very well made and swed, extra soft grey, white and grey plush material.The zip is good too. The strap is long enough to use it on your neck, it also has a My Neighbor Tot... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections