Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byaleluisc on 01/28/2014

I have this for an year now. it really works. Using this device I can use my Kinect in a very small space on my TV run. It attaches perfectly to the Kinect's body. I need to get better illumination when I attach the zoom lenses to my Kinect. The lenses need some care and need to be clean otherwise it ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byAlphaOmega2k on 06/22/2013

Does not look cheap. A brand item. Made of very quality materials and glossy surface. Has good lenses. Installs and deinstalls quickly (no tools required). Comes with picture note how to attach and how not to attch it. Does its job - shortens distance of reaction for Kinect, so if you have a small room,... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byJadervalenca on 02/20/2013

O zoom do kinect e um excelente periférico para quem gosta de jogar os jogos que utilizam este maravilhoso sensor, porem não possuem um espaço amplo que permita utiliza-lo. Este acessório em questão diminui o campo de utilização do aparelho tornando-o utilizável ... Read more

0 0 3

• posted byricardocm on 12/20/2012

Very good product for the price, meets expectations with a good funcionameto. quality product fits perfectly in control of the xbox slim and fat without the need for adjustments or forcing something to color too much like the original it is not possible to differentiate. recommend I found no problem ... Read more

0 0 1

• posted byGmaire on 04/26/2012

It does what it says it does. It made mi small living room good enough for kinect play, before that I could´t play multiplayer... Price is very good, at least for my country (you have to pay U$S 75 to get it from retail here) It´s a little heavy, the sensor looks like it´s meking an effort to lift it ... Read more

0 0 1

• posted bygrimgadget on 04/12/2012

This is a nice little additon to my Kinect. In a smaller, confined space it works pretty well. In saying that it works best mounted on top of the TV, giving a clearer, better viewing angle. No sensitivity was lost and no delay in reaction time was encountered. It works well from about a metre to a metre ... Read more

0 0 3

• posted byThiTatagiba on 02/03/2012

Good quality product, easy to install. Good black piano finish that looks great. Installation Guide in many languages and lots of pictures make it easier. Easy to remove too. It have special attention to put the protective plastic. If tou don´t put it, it can scratch the kinect. It reduces the sensibility ... Read more

1 0 2

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections