Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byDodat on 12/21/2011

- perfect gift for horse lovers! - it holds the time good. - very cheap - it locks expensive. - very detailed - very nice looking, I mean, something like this would have cost 10 times the price here in Sweden! the build quality isnt perfect, but I dont think it will break if you dont throw it in the wall or something like that ;) I bought this for my ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bydave008 on 01/17/2011

- Very low price - Looks like a horse, very detailed - Keeps accurate time - Says that its waterproof although I would hesitate to test this - Very poor build quality I bought this for my 10 year old daughter who is a horse fanatic (she has a real horse she rides). Shortly after it arrived, the rear most leg broke off. She was saddened by that. About ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byBeeBee on 10/06/2010

- very solid build - keeps time perfectly - beautiful finish (front and back) - great size - can hear it ticking (though would easily be drowned out by every day noises) beautiful watch. bought it as a stocking stuff for my mother in law who has a couple of horses. very elegant looking. does not look cheap at all. would be very hard to find something ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byMrVertigoo on 06/22/2010

I bought this key-chain/watch for my girlfriend who likes everything involving horses. It's just great - very good build and finish, the watch came working and is a easy and normal mechanism. My girlfriend attached it to her handbag and even though she wears it allot it doesn't have a scratch. the keychain mechanism is simple and sturdy. Very delicate ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bydardhal2 on 12/21/2009

Have bought several of these keychains so far, and everyone of them had the same expensive-looking finish, and the clock worked flawlessly in all of them. Makes for a great (cheap) present that could be taken as an expensive one. None I can think of. Except, maybe, I have to order some more for my girlfriends' relatives and friends, because all of them ... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections