DX » Community » Reviews » USB Powered Light Activated Decorative Desktop Ghost Lamp (Random Color)
  • 5 star 5 ( 56% )
  • 4 star 4 ( 44% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byjoaoleite on 08/26/2013

Portuguese: Preço bem legal. Funciona direto com a conexão USB do computador. Quando tem luz, fica menos aceso, quando não tem nenhuma luz, fica totalmente aceso. Muito legal. Otimo presente, ótima decoração. Vale a pena!!! -- Price pretty cool. Works directly with the USB connection from your computer. When you have light,... Read more

Yellow Ghost
    0 0
  • posted byPi_K on 06/02/2013

This is the funniest light that we have at home. Literally this ghost can light up when you're near (and make some shade to it with your body) He "can detect you" and light up like a ghost from Mario Bros. It has a switch undernear to turn it off if you want. But this USB powered device will work only with you computer turned on. I don't find ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bySassyStore on 05/19/2013

its a very cute and nice item if you like pacman i like that is sensitive to light and starts lightup when everything is dark very good cheap and easy to use it VERY EASY JUST CONECT BY USB AND THAT'S IT EVERYTHING HAS TO BE DARK .... Not to much but it is small can iluminate more but still ok for me i would like to buy every color but it is random ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byamapolo on 04/29/2013

beautiful toy, relatively bright light, creates a great atmosphere. Fantastic activation mode, read the bottomline well the buttom to switch it on or off is a contact that doesn´t seem to last very long but maybe you won´t use it much. Mine is blue. How it works (just in case you start thinking your unit is faulty, as I initially thought):... Read more

0 0
  • posted bydravenextreme on 03/02/2013

Nice decorative ghost lamp for the desk. Can be used via usb port on your pc or usb ac power adapter/charger Not super bright, if you lift it up the light fades until you place it back on a solid surface. Was going to use it to replace my bedside lamp but its not bright enough for that. Didn't have a problem with the base like previous reviews. Nice ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bydarkragge on 09/15/2012

The price is very cheap. - The power of the LEDs decreases with ambient light. - The blue color is reall good - The USB cable is pretty confortable. - USB powered. - It is easy to use. You plug in and it works. - The size is correct. el fantasma podria ser un poco mas grande, un poco mas luminoso y podria traer un adaptador para enchufar a la pared.... Read more

0 0
  • posted byM4RSUP14L on 09/02/2012

-Looks great -Remember those retro arcade games? -USB powered = no need to power jack or battery -Lights good for a decoration. -The bottom didn't stay glued very long, maybe 2 minutes? -The "magic eye" is useless. Why would you want to control the brightness? I WANT IT FULL BRIGHTNESS! -Can't choose the color. And they don't even have all ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byoctaviofg on 07/21/2012

Nice and pretty decorative ghost lamp for desktop. Accomplish its objective. The base is not glued ok, but can be easily fixed with a bit of glue.. :) Based in what I saw inside when the cover felt, not very confident in the way the light sensor was glued or the terminals were soldered. I would prefer a better order method, I order 2 and I get 2 whites.... Read more

1 0
  • posted byMagicFlo on 10/27/2011

- The price is very good. - The power of the LEDs decreases with ambient light. - The red color is really pretty ;) - The USB cable is not too short or too long. - USB powered. - It is easy to use. You plug in and it works. - The size is correct. - The round base on which the LEDs are soldered is not glued or securely attached to the rest of the phantom.... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections