Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byMissIrien on 03/26/2014

Small and lightweight enough to use it as a keychain, backpack or handbag decoration or even as necklace. It has a little "foot" so it can even be used a decoration for your room, kitchen, etc. The details are nicely done and the handlebar moves - which is useful if you intend to use it as a necklace. For now, the clock is working good. The ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byMaxalves on 01/30/2012

- The handlebar moves; - It's small and lightweight (it's good pro for a keychain); - The metal don't seems ordinary; - Cute keychain, and the watch makes it more useful too; - Really nice to carry your keys or simple put in the backpack as ornament; - There's no spring to loose! - None until now. I like bicycles. This item is exactly what I'm looking ... Read more

1 0
  • posted byGhlargh on 09/06/2008

Cute decorative watch for a glass cabinet, kitchen shelf or similar. It really isn't very well adapted for use as a keychain. It doesn't keep time very well, i had it going at least one minute per week fast, that might be fine for a wrist watch that you can set at any time that you walk by a clock, but for something you would want to have standing in ... Read more

1 0
  • posted bytiddles on 12/16/2007

NICE NONE GOOD GIFT OR COLLECTORS ITEM FAB WORTH THE MONEY Read more

2 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections