Small and lightweight enough to use it as a keychain, backpack or handbag decoration or even as necklace. It has a little "foot" so it can even be used a decoration for your room, kitchen, etc. The details are nicely done and the handlebar moves - which is useful if you intend to use it as a necklace. For now, the clock is working good. The ... Read more
- The handlebar moves;
- It's small and lightweight (it's good pro for a keychain);
- The metal don't seems ordinary;
- Cute keychain, and the watch makes it more useful too;
- Really nice to carry your keys or simple put in the backpack as ornament;
- There's no spring to loose! - None until now. I like bicycles. This item is exactly what I'm looking ... Read more
Cute decorative watch for a glass cabinet, kitchen shelf or similar. It really isn't very well adapted for use as a keychain.
It doesn't keep time very well, i had it going at least one minute per week fast, that might be fine for a wrist watch that you can set at any time that you walk by a clock, but for something you would want to have standing in ... Read more
Note:Stock and Availability shown on this site is for your reference only. While
we strive to provide the most accurate and timely stock and availability information,
availability information may become out of date and may change between the time
you added an item to cart and the time your order is received.
Quantities on clearance items are limited. Prices are current at time of posting. DX Reserves the right to change prices at any time without notice.