Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byniaii on 09/17/2012

Involvement:Novice  (still getting used to it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:It's cheap Good size It is Light It has a good chain which improves overall impression Cons:It looks cheap Doesn't keep the time well, needs constant resetting Not the best lock and pop-up cap, its kinda tricky to get to open in a rush. OtherThoughts:This watc... Read more

0 0
  • posted byh_s_32 on 04/18/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Good looking and nice watch. I liked the dragon in the front of it.... Good appearance! Easy to open (Just press down the button) Easy to set the time. Cons:Building quality could be better, but for the price i payed its a good item !!!!!! Easy to open (Just press down th... Read more

0 0
  • posted byTessa25 on 02/29/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:It is owesome, beautiful. It is made of metal. It can be a gift to 2012 New Year holiday – as the Dragon is the symbol of the year (also you can present it to somebody in 12 years :^). It has original design (something like it was many years (?centuries) ago). It has sp... Read more

0 0
  • posted bySekoNeko on 03/16/2011

Involvement:Novice  (still getting used to it) - Ownership:less than 1 day Pros:- Decent Weight. Isn't likely to be any trouble to you. - Lovely design. - Clip is firm, easy to slip on and appears to stay still well. - Easy to open (Just press down the button) - Easy to set the time. (Lift up the button and turn.) - Keeps time well. (Will h... Read more

0 0
  • posted byel_corb_negre on 01/26/2011

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:It’s a nice watch, it keep the time, so it works as a watch should work Its nice, it has a good design and you couldn’t say it Is a cheap watch just looking at it Cons:It is very light, so when you take it, you can feel it barely weight and that’s makes you think that i... Read more

0 0
  • posted byKeilaron on 01/05/2011

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:- Works well (for the time the battery lasts anyway, mine lasted less than a year, but you can always replace it with a better one :P) - Keeps time pretty well. I didn't check it all the way to the battery's death, but a few months after it had the right time without a... Read more

0 0
  • posted byabskorpionas on 10/09/2010

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:-It's a cool-looking pocket watch; -It's Cheap; -The dragon on the watch looks nice; -It is easy to open and close the watch; -Easy to open and replace the batteries; -Also if you want, you can take the watch apart fairly easily. Cons:It does feel a little che... Read more

0 0
  • posted byNekoKaru on 10/07/2009

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:*Good price. I've seen this EXACT watch for sale at Wal-Mart for $10 *Nice design. *Keeps time well. *Sturdy chain. Cons:*Constructed using cheap metals *Really light *While the chain feels sturdy, the piece connecting the chain to the watch is a total joke. OtherThoughts... Read more

0 0
  • posted bylilchoconut on 02/02/2009

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:-neat design -unique gift -shiny -lightweight (not too heavy to carry around) -the chain is quite nice -keeps time well Cons:-a little too light, feels a little cheap -watchface covered by very thin (probably) plastic -seems to be made from a cheap alloy -feels a little... Read more

0 0
  • posted byQUEENBITCH1982 on 12/30/2008

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Really beautiful and keeps time well. Also very convenient, the chain is a good length. Very classy looking, and I love the design on the front. Cons:Kind hard to open the lid sometimes. I'd press the release button and the clasp is still closed. Actual watch... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections