Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byniaii on 09/17/2012

It's cheap Good size It is Light It has a good chain which improves overall impression It looks cheap Doesn't keep the time well, needs constant resetting Not the best lock and pop-up cap, its kinda tricky to get to open in a rush. This watch is Not for showing off to others pocket watch fanciers, but cool enough for regular use. Even thou it looks ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byh_s_32 on 04/18/2012

Good looking and nice watch. I liked the dragon in the front of it.... Good appearance! Easy to open (Just press down the button) Easy to set the time. Building quality could be better, but for the price i payed its a good item !!!!!! Easy to open (Just press down the button) - Easy to set the time. I wonder how much time will the battery last :S !!... Read more

0 0
  • posted byTessa25 on 02/29/2012

It is owesome, beautiful. It is made of metal. It can be a gift to 2012 New Year holiday – as the Dragon is the symbol of the year (also you can present it to somebody in 12 years :^). It has original design (something like it was many years (?centuries) ago). It has special “device” to “mount” the chain on your pocket. It is unusual gift. The cap, ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bySekoNeko on 03/16/2011

- Decent Weight. Isn't likely to be any trouble to you. - Lovely design. - Clip is firm, easy to slip on and appears to stay still well. - Easy to open (Just press down the button) - Easy to set the time. (Lift up the button and turn.) - Keeps time well. (Will have to see if it does over time.) - The chain is nothing like the one in the images. It's ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byel_corb_negre on 01/26/2011

It’s a nice watch, it keep the time, so it works as a watch should work Its nice, it has a good design and you couldn’t say it Is a cheap watch just looking at it It is very light, so when you take it, you can feel it barely weight and that’s makes you think that its quality may not be very high. I have had my watch for months withouth any problems ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byKeilaron on 01/05/2011

- Works well (for the time the battery lasts anyway, mine lasted less than a year, but you can always replace it with a better one :P) - Keeps time pretty well. I didn't check it all the way to the battery's death, but a few months after it had the right time without a single adjustment. - It doesn't look cheap (doesn't seem to scratch off), but it ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byabskorpionas on 10/09/2010

-It's a cool-looking pocket watch; -It's Cheap; -The dragon on the watch looks nice; -It is easy to open and close the watch; -Easy to open and replace the batteries; -Also if you want, you can take the watch apart fairly easily. It does feel a little cheap when you hold it. My watch went through some heavy customs but it still works. If you always ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byNekoKaru on 10/07/2009

*Good price. I've seen this EXACT watch for sale at Wal-Mart for $10 *Nice design. *Keeps time well. *Sturdy chain. *Constructed using cheap metals *Really light *While the chain feels sturdy, the piece connecting the chain to the watch is a total joke. I bought this specifically because the other reviewers said it ticked loudly and I find the ticking ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bylilchoconut on 02/02/2009

-neat design -unique gift -shiny -lightweight (not too heavy to carry around) -the chain is quite nice -keeps time well -a little too light, feels a little cheap -watchface covered by very thin (probably) plastic -seems to be made from a cheap alloy -feels a little fragile -ticks sort of loudly -it's a pocketwatch! cool collectible -more like a novelty ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byQUEENBITCH1982 on 12/30/2008

Really beautiful and keeps time well. Also very convenient, the chain is a good length. Very classy looking, and I love the design on the front. Kind hard to open the lid sometimes. I'd press the release button and the clasp is still closed. Actual watch is made of a somewhat cheap feeling alloy, I'm afraid of dropping it and breaking it. Would make ... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections