Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bykinietis on 06/18/2014

High quality, easy spinning cube. No lubricant needed. Stickers are very strong. Colors are rich. My small kids were playing with it and it is still as new. Sure it got a bit loose after rough use, but still perfect. If I buy another one I definitely would go fot the same make. Formulas came in chinese ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byDanielantoniocu on 04/28/2014

Good price. Exactly as shown in the ad. The plastic seems to be of good quality and until now the stikers had not taken off from the cube. I have solved the cube several times. Not so smooth turn the cube as it seemed the ad. Certainly, with time the stickers will have to be replaced, because some of ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byshaanv on 03/19/2014

It's very fast and cost effective. It's very soft and speed. I am very happy with the product. It is perfect in our hands , not so big and easily handled . I feel the smoothness when I solve it, It is up to my expectations. It's manual is in Chinese and dont have a stand like we get for rubiks cube .... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byshaanv on 03/19/2014

It's very soft and super cube. Very efficient and cost effective . I bought original 3*3 rubicks cube but it is not as soft as this one. I would strongly recommend this cube lovers and beginners of 4*4. you will love it Manual is in chinese .. other than that... I don't see any. I find no cons till now ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byvaeltje on 12/18/2013

It's cheap. Even though it is cheap, it is actually a very high quality product. It's very smooth, even smoother than my original 3x3x3 rubik's cube. The Chinese manual is very usefull if you´ve already found out how to solve the cube. It has pictures and visual directions of every step (that differs ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byAykut35 on 12/11/2013

It is very cheap and has a good quality. It turns very smoothly. Lubricated and tensioned very well. Sticker quality is very good. I realy liked the colors. You don't have to worry about the stickers. Cuts corners really good. It hasn't pop. Not even once. Size is good for me. Not too small not too big.... Read more

Size comparison with 3x3 Size comparison with 3x3 zanchi Size of the cube Size of the cube 2

0 0 0

• posted byKitbala on 07/03/2013

Magic cube of excellent quality and price. Came very well packaged. Your box arrived in great condition. The product is very well made ??and works great. It has beautiful colors. I paid a price that I consider low. Great suggestion gift for a friend or Family. I thought hard for beginners. Advise getting ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bymdwilliams on 05/13/2013

Excellent 4x4x4 cube, Moves really well without lubrication, Sticker are good quality, THE PRICE IS VERY GOOD, better thatn an original rubix cube Come with an alogaritham sheet in Chinese but also in English The price is just awesome, that cheap. This is way better than the Rubiks brand 4x4x4, that ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byJea9009 on 05/13/2013

This is a really smooth cube, it is really easy to turn the sides around and it can make the solving really quick (if you know how to solve it) The stickers with the colors stick really good. On other cubes I have the stickers quickly become loose at the edges, but I don't have that problem at all with ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byEibiM on 04/24/2013

1. Stickers looks great, feel great and in very good condition. 2. No dameges what so ever. 3. The cube movement is a lot smoother than the original Rubik's cube (even when it is lubed) 4. Came lubricated (Awsem!) 5. Great price Non of great importance. that is I am not yet a speed cuber in 4x4x4, so ... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections