Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bykinietis on 06/18/2014

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:High quality, easy spinning cube. No lubricant needed. Stickers are very strong. Colors are rich. My small kids were playing with it and it is still as new. Sure it got a bit loose after rough use, but still perfect. If I buy another one I definitely would go... Read more

0 0
  • posted byKitbala on 07/03/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Magic cube of excellent quality and price. Came very well packaged. Your box arrived in great condition. The product is very well made ??and works great. It has beautiful colors. I paid a price that I consider low. Great suggestion gift for a friend or Family. Cons:I th... Read more

0 0
  • posted bymdwilliams on 05/13/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Excellent 4x4x4 cube, Moves really well without lubrication, Sticker are good quality, THE PRICE IS VERY GOOD, better thatn an original rubix cube Come with an alogaritham sheet in Chinese but also in English The price is just awesome, that cheap. This is way be... Read more

0 0
  • posted byJea9009 on 05/13/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:This is a really smooth cube, it is really easy to turn the sides around and it can make the solving really quick (if you know how to solve it) The stickers with the colors stick really good. On other cubes I have the stickers quickly become loose at the edges, but I do... Read more

0 0
  • posted byEibiM on 04/24/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:1. Stickers looks great, feel great and in very good condition. 2. No dameges what so ever. 3. The cube movement is a lot smoother than the original Rubik's cube (even when it is lubed) 4. Came lubricated (Awsem!) 5. Great price Cons:Non of great importance. that is I am... Read more

0 0
  • posted bySubzerodude on 04/15/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:it's a Shengshou 4x4x4, and that means this is a quality cube. It needs some working in, but it really turns great and it can cut corners no problem I believe it came prelubed. The price is just awesome, that cheap. This is way better than the Rubiks brand 4x4x4... Read more

1 0
  • posted byamccarney53 on 04/06/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Turns really well! Shengshou branded 4x4, comes in a neat little package with some algorithms and pictures to follow. Stickers are good quality and are yet to peel. There was no need for it to be tensioned or lubricated, it was just how I liked it. This has never popped... Read more

1 0
  • posted byricardoCerceau on 03/30/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Great cube for beginners. It came on a cute box, already lubbed, and with a manual. It's a great a toy and a great gift! Seems very durable. NOTHING can compare to the speed and slickness that this cube has to offer. This cube will never have that problem Cons... Read more

0 0
  • posted byandreekkn on 03/20/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:It is a very nice 4x4x4 cube; it makes what it has to do and it has a nice price. The colors are very strong and it seems to be strong too Cons:No cons at all! I was so happy when I got it. I bought two of them and both of them are perfect. OtherThoughts:This... Read more

2 0
  • posted byAaBlufferkK on 11/27/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:- Very cheap product, very easy to use, - Cuts corners good, - durable material and - great design. - I recomend this cube if is your first 4x4x4 one. - The colors are ok and - its feels like a pro cube. Cons:stickers are good, but not too durable if you dont know how t... Read more

1 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections