DX » Community » Reviews » High Quality PSP Earphones with Remote Control (White)
  • 5 star 1 ( 33% )
  • 4 star 1 ( 33% )
  • 3 star 1 ( 33% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bysaltyegg167 on 05/28/2008

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:this cost half the price as the orginal psp slim remote. it does its job but its not the best replacement remote you can get. Cons:quality is not as good as i thought and the buttons feels hard. earphones that came with it its just bad. but its ok because most... Read more

0 0
  • posted byishiyakazuo on 04/11/2008

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:- Works as advertised (controls volume up/down and changing tracks on your PSP slim) Cons:- Doesn't work just like a real PSP slim remote (the pin to pass the microphone from the headset is missing). Unfortunately, this was the reason I bought it, so it's kind... Read more

0 0
  • posted byhappy on 02/15/2008

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:It works fine with my PSP slim. Cons:The volume buttons stick out a bit, and the earphones aren't the best (I'd recommend buying another pair of earphones to use with the remote). Pressing on the center of the remote results in unexpected behavior. OtherThoughts... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections