Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byalfelix01 on 12/04/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Very good price for the product use. Serve and does just fine in airsoft games. I recommend it. However, it is a bit rough. Cons:The product meets the finción that is protective. However, in my opinion, the material is not so good. The screws are out, you... Read more

0 0
  • posted byCasilheDealer on 09/19/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Excellent product, really liked. Excellent quality, fits perfectly in my head. Comfortable and firm.Light weight. - Sturdy. - Comfortable. - Straps all adjustable. Cons:the two screws of the chin strap loose as they were without the nut of the screw, but other... Read more

M88 helmet Helmet m88 Helmet m88 Capacete m88
    0 0
  • posted byBl4cktemplar on 01/21/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:- Light weight. - Sturdy. - Comfortable. - Straps all adjustable. Cons:- The random color, it's either black or green, you can't choose and you won't know what color you will get. - With a black helmet the straps are green, not black. OtherThoughts:You could (... Read more

1 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections